• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New members

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New members who are Duck fans. Roll call! If you're new here post and introduce yourself!

GO DUCKS!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go ahead sign up and post. Rep will be coming your way! GO DUCKS!

autzencitylimits

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Heeeeers Jerry! OregonDucks, thanks for introducing me to this forum. I hope they don't allow the wild flaming other sites do. I don't mind hearing different opinions, but when some posters keep yammering non-stop it just becomes self defeating.

I like to hear what other teams are doing, who their featured players are, and what their expectations for the upcoming season is.

I also use these message boards for breaking news about the Ducks as often other posters hear breaking news before the story breaks.

About you? Are you a regular at Autzen?

My wife and I are retired, live in Marysville, WA and are season ticket holders for Duck football. Again, thanks for leading me to this site.

Go Ducks!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to hear! Yeah this site is great for breaking news and getting info on other teams because if you go to the Generals Discussion forum there are fans from all over who are fans of many different teams. Large variety of fanbases on SportsHoopla, seems the biggest fanbase is Nebraska.

This board is also great for keeping away flamers. Something many other boards on the internet fail to do, because most of their members are trolls or flamers themselves so if they are goign to get rid of them they end up getting rid of most of their member list. Here the mods have done a great job getting rid of the trolls early and have created a very good environment when it comes to discussing sports or any topic for that matter. You will find you will hear many different opinions on things, but they are well educated opinions and rarely do you get yammering non-stop posters.

I attend as many games at Autzen as I can, unfortunately I do not have season tickets or I would be living there every weekend! Great for you on where you are at, retired and season ticket holder for Oregon! I bet you have seen some great games and have some great memories. Feel free to share any great memories you have of Autzen or Oregon, would love to hear them.

Well thanks again for signing up and becoming a member! I am excited there is another Duck fan on the boards to chat with. I think you will find that this is a great sports forum and you will find yourself being here a lot.

GO DUCKS!

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh god now the ducks are gonna have rep parties

Last edited by a moderator:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh god now the ducks are gonna have rep parties

this post has forced Autzen out of here and has also been the topic to blame of why two others have not joined.

Last edited by a moderator:

MangoTango

Ripe and Tangy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Heeeeers Jerry! OregonDucks, thanks for introducing me to this forum. I hope they don't allow the wild flaming other sites do. I don't mind hearing different opinions, but when some posters keep yammering non-stop it just becomes self defeating.

I like to hear what other teams are doing, who their featured players are, and what their expectations for the upcoming season is.

I also use these message boards for breaking news about the Ducks as often other posters hear breaking news before the story breaks.

About you? Are you a regular at Autzen?

My wife and I are retired, live in Marysville, WA and are season ticket holders for Duck football. Again, thanks for leading me to this site.

Go Ducks!

AutzenMavin?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this post has forced Autzen out of here and has also been the topic to blame of why two others have not joined.

I'm taking the word that most likely offends them out of it.

If the Ducks fans do come over here that would likely become your job, sir

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm taking the word that most likely offends them out of it.

If the Ducks fans do come over here that would likely become your job, sir

that would be great. just need a lesson or two on how to run this place as I wouldn't know how to alter a post.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah the guy had been around a long time, seen many games not just Oregon football games, but many college football games around the country. He is also a season ticket holder at Autzen stadium and I would have loved to hear his story of earlier days. Shame.