• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Lines

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the Star Ledger
The biggest move is that Travis Zajac is skating on the line with Ilya Kovalchuk and Alexei Ponikarovsky, perhaps signaling that he'll be in the lineup on Sunday night at Pittsburgh.

Zajac has been sidelined since Jan.2 with a since Achilles tendon.

Another line has Patrik Elias-Dainius Zubrus-Zach Parise.

A third line has Adam Henrique-David Clarkson-Petr Sykora.

And finally, there is Jacob Josefson-Ryan Carter-Steve Bernier.

gone again

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. The team needs a shakeup. I think Elias and Parise compliment each other well and Zajac had chemistry with Kovy last year, that is a big line.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id rather of seem Sykora and Elias together..but I understand needing size on each line.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sykora needs to either be 3rd line mins or scrached... he is doing nothing to earn his mins at all

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sykora needs to either be 3rd line mins or scrached... he is doing nothing to earn his mins at all

He has been dogging it for over a month now. I just think it's age and the fact he hasn't played a full NHL season in what 2 years, all coming together. If we want him to be productive in the playoffs we need to start cutting down his minutes and let him get his legs back. He should really be a 4th liner and PP guy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed on Sykora..BUT most of the success he has had this season has been playing with Elias. Just cant see much production coming with Clarkson and Henrique but hopefully Im wrong. As a whole I like the lines. Really hope Zajac stays healthy for the run.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
not bad....now is the time to do the lineup shuffle. see what might work...if nothing else just go to what got us here

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire & Ice

Henrique-Zajac-Kovy
Parise-Elias-Zubrus
Poni-JJ-Clarkson
Sykora-Carter-Bernier

I think I like these lines better, and finally Sykora getting bumped to the 4th line.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire & Ice

Henrique-Zajac-Kovy
Parise-Elias-Zubrus
Poni-JJ-Clarkson
Sykora-Carter-Bernier

I think I like these lines better, and finally Sykora getting bumped to the 4th line.

with less than 8 to play... now's a time to try I guess....:dizzy:

First and foremost, i completely agree with Sykora going down to 4, his play as of late definitely warranted a drop. What's worse is we need these guys to throw everything out there come playoff time and not take it off.

Zajac was pretty good and quickly meshed again with Kovy(last yr pairing of Kovy Zajac & Pal was good) I really want to nitpick but i guess we'll have to see how it plays out with Henrique at LW.

Parise, i fear, is just too fast for elias and Zubs. Elias and Parise could work together but i just feel he's too fast for them at this time. If anything, I would switch Henrique to C on that line and Elias to LW in the top line.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaking up the lines again. Tonight it will be:

Zach Parise-Travis Zajac-Ilya Kovalchuk
Petr Sykora-Patrik Elias-Dainius Zubrus
Alexei Ponikarovsky-Adam Henrique-David Clarkson
Ryan Carter-Jacob Josefson-Steve Bernier

Volchenkov is back, Swedish Hammer will sit again. I like the idea of going top heavy. Hopefully that line can get going and do what they are capable of. Don't like Sykora on the 2nd. I'd prefer Clarkson up on the 2nd instead.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oy vey, again with a switch? Deboer reaks of fear!

Parise-Zajac-Kovy is the ideal line when healthy, not to take away what Henrique was able to do/accomplish in Zajac's absence.

Zubs and Elias have been good together over the years, so i guess them two are connected. Sykora needs to get dropped back to fourth.

The 3rd line could be something to watch.