• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 1/26/14 • Rangers v. New Jersey Devils • 12:30PM • NBC[HD]

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I know you dont know what you are talking about HANK SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN NAPPING TO BEGIN WITH, since when do you nap right before a game:lame:

When warmups were delayed? I don't know what i'm talking about because i'm telling you what Hank said himself? That makes sense how? :lol:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both goalies looked shaky in the 1st, Hank recouped in the 2nd & 3rd while Marty got worse. That being said, doesn't make sense to overevaluate their performances in an outdoor event and try to make it seem that's how they've been playing all season long. It's a different setting, certain conditions apply which don't apply in the other games.

well said doobs, no doubt toughest thing in that game was the goalies job, ice was choppy, winds blowin, snowing... it was a great game, sorry someone had to lose, happy it was the devs.

girard no excuse, he's gettin beat bad every game, handlin puck like a grenade, he's a vet i understand, but he gets a tremendous amount of ice time thats gonna kill us in PS play, hope we get someone b4 that happens, i have faith in Sather!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well said doobs, no doubt toughest thing in that game was the goalies job, ice was choppy, winds blowin, snowing... it was a great game, sorry someone had to lose, happy it was the devs.

girard no excuse, he's gettin beat bad every game, handlin puck like a grenade, he's a vet i understand, but he gets a tremendous amount of ice time thats gonna kill us in PS play, hope we get someone b4 that happens, i have faith in Sather!

Yeah, Girardi needs to up his game no doubt. He's not the guy he was 2 years ago. Don't know what happened to him, but for some reason his head isn't in the game like it used to be. I guess that's why they got Klein.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When warmups were delayed? I don't know what i'm talking about because i'm telling you what Hank said himself? That makes sense how? :lol:

you were using that as a okay reason for Hank giving up 3 goals on 7 shots

Hank had a bad 1st period no doubt, but he bounced back nicely the next 2 periods. IDK, I guess it depends on how you want to look at it. On one hand, giving up 3 goals in the 1st could potentially cost you the game. On the other hand, giving up 3 goals within the context of this particular game wasn't a big deal. But like I said earlier, I wouldn't overanalyze how someone plays in an outdoor game. Certain conditions apply which wouldn't apply under normal circumstances.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you were using that as a okay reason for Hank giving up 3 goals on 7 shots

Not that I was okay with it, i'm not. Just stating what he said in his interview, but you took it the other way. Frankly, no excuse for allowing in 3 goals whether you were dealing with REM or not. But, fact of the matter is, we won, we poured on 7 goals and after the first period, Hank shut it down.