• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Guy Signed - a WR steal

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only we utilized Mims like we should….

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really like this move. We didn't steal him from their PS. He was released off their 53 and instead of signing with the Saints PS he signed with ours. A guy with size and some speed.

Big fan of AT Perry in college. Not the same as Mims and Franklin but up there.

Another Broncos WR I had on my college fantasy team. :)

We also waived Salvon Ahmed and Quinton Newsome off our PS. Newsome. :(

Re-signed Kaden Davis (probably cutting him to make room for Perry today)

and placed Will Sherman on the PS IR.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really like this move. We didn't steal him from their PS. He was released off their 53 and instead of signing with the Saints PS he signed with ours. A guy with size and some speed.

Big fan of AT Perry in college. Not the same as Mims and Franklin but up there.

Another Broncos WR I had on my college fantasy team. :)

We also waived Salvon Ahmed and Quinton Newsome off our PS. Newsome. :(

Re-signed Kaden Davis (probably cutting him to make room for Perry today)

and placed Will Sherman on the PS IR.
I say the Broncos stole him from the Saints PS because the Saints intended to sign him back to the PS but the Broncos had this player well scouted and jumped on it.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel overloaded right now by college WR's I loved with Mims, Franklin and Perry. Give me some time to process this. ;)

Perry wasn't what Franklin and Mims was to me but not too far behind. Feels ironic these 3 are all on Denver to me.

I guess this is my reward for going to Denver and bringing them back a W?

"Thanks Scott, for that we will sign AT Perry to our PS"

In a dream world Franklin, Mims and Perry will be a heck of a trip down the line for us. ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That day may still come. I see a rookie QB settling in.

Is Dulcich done?

Seems like Krull is a better option right now. However, we are so weak at TE that he still has a great chance/opportunity here but he is on the wrong side of the doghouse right now.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like Krull is a better option right now. However, we are so weak at TE that he still has a great chance/opportunity here but he is on the wrong side of the doghouse right now.

Crazy watching his downfall in Denver. At least in the past when healthy he was a decent receiving option, but this year that has even been a negative for him. Broncos have the worst TE room in football right now. None of them are even doing a good job run blocking at the moment. I've seen more 6 OL looks this year than any year I can remember for the Broncos.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy watching his downfall in Denver. At least in the past when healthy he was a decent receiving option, but this year that has even been a negative for him. Broncos have the worst TE room in football right now. None of them are even doing a good job run blocking at the moment. I've seen more 6 OL looks this year than any year I can remember for the Broncos.
I thought Troutman played well chipping Crosby and helping Palczewski out. But, yes - it is a bad time not to have a viable TE receiving option as TEs are often a rookie QBs best friend.

I don't know what happened to Dulcich - it would be nice to know.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree- It sucks to see his downfall not be because of health.... We finally keep the guy healthy and now he can't make a impact when before it appeared to be the other way around...

and yeah we are basically using Peart as our blocking TE and when Palc went down it was Crum. Agree, we have the worst TE room in the NFL right now.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pull up Parham, see what he's got.

What could it hurt at this point? He can't do any worse than Dulcich. Analytics wise I think Dulcich has been the 2nd worst player in the NFL with at least 2 starts to their name according to EPA.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree- It sucks to see his downfall not be because of health.... We finally keep the guy healthy and now he can't make a impact when before it appeared to be the other way around...

and yeah we are basically using Peart as our blocking TE and when Palc went down it was Crum. Agree, we have the worst TE room in the NFL right now.
We should send Crum out on a rout and throw him a ball in the end zone no one would cover him.