• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Coaches Poll

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKLAHOMA at #9??????

That seems like the Baylor contingent really worked the phones.

It gives them a signature game to compete against Oregon/Stanford on the same day.

I had to take a double look at that just to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. How the fuck is this shitty OU team #9? Especially after Texas took them behind the woodshed? Unreal.....Fucking Tech, can never live up to expectations.....

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to take a double look at that just to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. How the fuck is this shitty OU team #9? Especially after Texas took them behind the woodshed? Unreal.....Fucking Tech, can never live up to expectations.....

we were the underdog in that game :noidea:

and you're one to talk... 10 returning starters on defense or whatever and give up 600 yards of rushing to BYU

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did Stanford not go up higher after beating OR St last night? OH Yeah, the coaches don't watch the games and don't do the voting in the "coach's poll". :doh:
Where exactly would you put them? Everyone in front of them is undefeated. Stanford lost to Utah. PAC Homer!

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we were the underdog in that game :noidea:

and you're one to talk... 10 returning starters on defense or whatever and give up 600 yards of rushing to BYU

.......and Mack made the change at DC by firing Diaz and it looks like it's working out. The few times your program has started undefeated, TTECH shits the bed once they have to go to Norman or Austin and OU is a shitty team this year and TTECH still couldn't win.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where exactly would you put them? Everyone in front of them is undefeated. Stanford lost to Utah. PAC Homer!

Time is done for bitchin about where teams are ranked. Things are shaking out to where they should; the top ten is undefeateds and single loss teams. If you're not one of those undefeateds from an AQ league, then it doesn't matter where you are unless everybody else loses another game or two.

I don't give a rat's ass where we are the rest of the season. Leave us at 15 or lower. We have no shot at the championship game and a slim shot of winning our league. All we can do is improve our bowl situation with a few more wins and look forward to next year.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......and Mack made the change at DC by firing Diaz and it looks like it's working out. The few times your program has started undefeated, TTECH shits the bed once they have to go to Norman or Austin and OU is a shitty team this year and TTECH still couldn't win.

starting a 3rd string, true freshman quarterback in Norman.... with a bunch of 2 and 3 star players and a new head coach... not too bad, I guess

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just like your brethren are convinced now that your team had a shitty start and now you will win out, sometimes teams have shitty games.

We had one because Heupel is a mong and we lost our two best defensive players...you know, how the majority of the texas faithful blamed the Ole Miss loss on Ash being out?

How many losses does texas have again?

You better live vicariously through every team left on our schedule, because you won't admit it....but we're WAY closer to the BIG XII title/the Cotton Bowl than texas is. texas will drop AT LEAST 2 of their last 5.

Get your asterisks ready.:yahoo:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like your brethren are convinced now that your team had a shitty start and now you will win out, sometimes teams have shitty games.

We had one because Heupel is a mong and we lost our two best defensive players...you know, how the majority of the texas faithful blamed the Ole Miss loss on Ash being out?

How many losses does texas have again?

You better live vicariously through every team left on our schedule, because you won't admit it....but we're WAY closer to the BIG XII title/the Cotton Bowl than texas is. texas will drop AT LEAST 2 of their last 5.

Get your asterisks ready.:yahoo:

LOL, it's going to be funny when Baylor drops 50 on your overrated ass this Thursday...........by halftime. OU fucking sucks and even stupid Sooner fans like yourself know your weak as fuck team has no business in the top 10.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, it's going to be funny when Baylor drops 50 on your overrated ass this Thursday...........by halftime. OU fucking sucks and even stupid Sooner fans like yourself know your weak as fuck team has no business in the top 10.

It's next Thursday dumbass.

All I can say is even when your goatlicking faggots create a miracle and beat us, you STILL find a way to fuck it up.

Way to go.

TEXAS WHINE!