• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Never heard it this bad

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope two picks were totally stupid. 3rd one - If Im qb I would want my WR to knock that one down but it is what it is.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like you did the day after Romo's 5 Int game when you blamed everyone else but Romo for those picks.

He has had 2 of those BTW

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones said Romo’s a perfectionist and has skills to diagnose defenses fast. Despite that ability, sometimes that can be a burden, as it was on the second-and-1 run call Romo checked out of near the San Francisco goal line.
Romo was sacked on the play. The offensive lineman looked bewildered as they run blocked and turned around to see Romo on the ground, and the Cowboys ended up settling for a field goal after getting down to the 49ers’ 2-yard line. That was just one example of a few mental mistakes on Romo’s part Sunday.
“The risks that are involved is that the rest of the team may not make the adjustment,” Jones said. “That certainly happened on the sack. They did not make the adjustment. They did not hear it. They did not block pass protect, they blocked the run. The reality of the deal is that the odds were you could make a mistake checking out probably more so than staying with the play, even though there’s somebody in the hole.”

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo needs to tur it around or we will be in the mariota or gregory sweepstakes.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many yards was the completely up for grabs throw that Harris outfought the defneder for? 50 something? I don't go by stats, I go by my eyes and Romo sucked yesterday. But, I disagree that it hasn't been this bad before. I think he has had worse games and bounced back. If he has 3 in a row like this I'll worry. But as of right now it was IMO a good QB who had a very, very bad game...

I'm more concerned that he still doesn't understand that he needs to stop audibling out of plays just because they put 8 in the box or have a defender in the gap we are running in or some other stupid panic reason. Or that he holds the ball too long or that he doesn't seem to recognize where the safeties are. But the talent to play the game at a high level s I'm sure still there.

I'm a Romo fan, been labeled a Romo Lover on a few occasions, and I agree here, Romo sucked. Even his completions were weak at best. Either he hasn't healed yet or he's not sure he's ready. Well see soon enough.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in Romo's corner most of the time. He sucked against the 49ers. But IMO, he was playing one of the best D in the league right out of the gate and he hadn't practiced hardly at all. It showed he was not pysically or mentally prepared for the game. 15 weeks left and he better be more prepared than last game or we are in for a realy shitty season.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in Romo's corner most of the time. He sucked against the 49ers. But IMO, he was playing one of the best D in the league right out of the gate and he hadn't practiced hardly at all. It showed he was not pysically or mentally prepared for the game. 15 weeks left and he better be more prepared than last game or we are in for a realy shitty season.

Best D or not I don't think a high school player makes the mistakes Romo made last week. I think he plays fine this week and we can put all this to rest for a while. Unless my fears of his back not being right. If this is the case I will not be Mr. Optimistic for the time being.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best D or not I don't think a high school player makes the mistakes Romo made last week. I think he plays fine this week and we can put all this to rest for a while. Unless my fears of his back not being right. If this is the case I will not be Mr. Optimistic for the time being.

Copy that, but I have seen every NFL qb make those mistakes. Granted not all in the same game.....

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Copy that, but I have seen every NFL qb make those mistakes. Granted not all in the same game.....

Trust me I'm a fan of Romo, anyone here will tell you so. The mistakes all in the same game has me worried. As stated I think he bounces back, but I an concerned about his back or him at least trusting his back. I have back issues. They fucking hurt. I understand Romo if he's cautious about it.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything longer than 15 yard throw has me going google eyed. he has no zip.