• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Need to sell some Kings Collectables.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will figure out how to post pictures later. But here is a list.

McFarlane Figures. All out of the box.

Gretzky: scoring 801st point,
Regular both in home (white) and away (black) jersey. The black one is called the alternate.

Robitaille: in home late 90's crown home jersey and old school royal blue gold jersey.

Roenik: home big crown jersey

Dione: old school royal blue and gold jersey

Quick: includes a miniature Stanley Cup

In total there 8 figures all parts are there. Would prefer to sell them as a set.

Jerseys:

Gretzky replica: worn twice. CCM 80s model, silver and black with the bow tie on the chest. Black
Big Crown: from the late 90's early 00. Worn maybe 4 or 5 times. Has the Los Angeles on the front bottom. White
Crest: From the mid 90s. Autographed. Includes Marcel Dione, Larry Robinson (as coach), Fiset, the Johnsons, Intire team from that year except for Robitaille.

Poster: given away on Jan 5 or 6 1999 when he became the highest scoring Left Wing in NHL history. In addition this one is signed.

Other Odds and Ends: Coffee Mug, Shot glass and beer mug. All with the crest on them.
Coin with Rib Blake on it, picture puck with Robitaille on it. A couple of Picture of Robitaille on the ice.

Since I'm not home I'm probably leaving something out. So I will post pictures tonight or tomorrow morning.
PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.
Nuff said.