• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Need 1 For 3 Sport Keeper League

Doctor L

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a new member for a 3 sport keeper league in its 9th season. The sports are football, basketball, and baseball. We keep 5 in baseball and 4 in football and basketball. Scoring is basically Yahoo standard for the most part and the leagues take place on Yahoo. All the leagues are free.

We have a good group of established members in our league of 10. We have a forum in which we vote on trades, participate in league discussions, hold supplemental drafts to improve keepers, submit keepers, keep track of draft pick trading, discuss trading with other members in private messaging, keep track of awards for the league and so on.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions please email me at [email protected] or send me a PM.

The team being replaced has a baseball core of Justin Upton, Jay Bruce, Ryan Zimmerman, Gerrit Cole, Chris Sale, Justin Verlander and so on. His basketball core consists of Bradley Beal, Thaddeus Young, Marc Gasol, Nikola Vucevic, Kemba Walker, and Ryan Anderson. His football core consists of Arian Foster, A.J. Green, Pierre Garcon, Cam Newton, Ray Rice, and Julius Thomas. He owns the 1st overall pick in football for 2014 and the 2nd overall pick for basketball in 2014-15.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems like an awesome league, but I'm trying to cut back on my fantasy activity, and already have too many free leagues on this year's docket.

cool idea doing 3 different leagues and having it all tie in together

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gets me interested in starting my own baseball/football dynasty. . But the basketball really turns me off on this one. Good luck though, sounds like fun!