• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska vs. Wisconsin

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and just like that my fucking heart is ripped out

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Riley says he'll adjust his scheme to the players, and realizes our scheme for the secondary doesn't fit our player, whether you think they're good or bad athletes, I don't care - why wouldn't you start adjusting your scheme to fit our players in the secondary? This OBVIOUSLY isn't working, so no changes at all? Keep getting beat in the pass game badly every game? WTF?

the answer: Mark Banker.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most penalized team in the country? It is the players fault and the message board posters fault.

Worst pass defense in the country? It is the players fault and the message board posters fault.

<sarcasm on>Joel Stave is considered the best PASSING QB in the country<sarcasm off> and nebraska held him to 322. It is the players fault and the message board posters fault.

RTID

Scarlet Begonias
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to have faith in Riley, but I see nothing to believe in.

Nebraska's been in this situation 4 times this year. They had the lead and the momentum for most of the game. The fact that they can't capitalize when they're on top over and over again and just play to the level of the other team is inexcusable. Too many missed opportunities. Too many mistakes to be made that are the same mistakes that cost Nebraska the last three losses.

At the most I say let Riley stay til the end of his contract, but I don't foresee and extension.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Most penalized team in the country? It is the players fault and the message board posters fault.

Worst pass defense in the country? It is the players fault and the message board posters fault.

<sarcasm on>Joel Stave is considered the best PASSING QB in the country<sarcasm off> and nebraska held him to 322. It is the players fault and the message board posters fault.

Stave is a good player, but Banker made him look like a Heisman contender.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That too, missed most of the game today as I was out of town for DD's volleyball. I want to watch from the beginning, buy some of you guys might advise otherwise.

Too bad the half ended. Nebraska was rolling at the half and the crowd was going insane. Wisconsin was lucky the half ended. Watch the last 4 minutes of the first half. Then watch some pron after that.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Nebraska's been in this situation 4 times this year. They had the lead and the momentum for most of the game. The fact that they can't capitalize when they're on top over and over again and just play to the level of the other team is inexcusable. Too many missed opportunities. Too many mistakes to be made that are the same mistakes that cost Nebraska the last three losses.

At the most I say let Riley stay til the end of his contract, but I don't foresee and extension.

I say if we are still seeing this garbage at the end of 2016, it will be time to move on.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another streak fallen. Wisky just had their first win in Lincoln.

Earlier today I was thinking I need to send an email to Shawn Eichorst to congratulate him on being part of Nebraska history. An ignominious part, but it is in the books.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No extensions period.

Not unless he wins a conference CCG and makes the play-offs. Where the fuck is he gonna go?

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say if we are still seeing this garbage at the end of 2016, it will be time to move on.

Nebraska is too cheap. They won't pay Riley and Pelini and a new coach. Only if Buffett ponies up cash, but he loves baseball, not football. Nebraska has Riley and staff until and through the 2017 season is my guess.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Too bad the half ended. Nebraska was rolling at the half and the crowd was going insane. Wisconsin was lucky the half ended. Watch the last 4 minutes of the first half. Then watch some pron after that.

They were rolling, but after the half, Nebraska had two opportunities at mid field that was squandered. It was SO critical that Nebraska got at least another score to go into the 4th quarter with a two score lead. Eichorst sure set us up for a shitty season with his lateral hire or maybe less than lateral hire.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would prefer to see two things

1. Shawn Eichorst admit he is an idiot and apologize to the Nebraska fans.
2. Shawn Eichorst resign. He won't, he is a piece of milktoast.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plays

Wisconsin: 84
Nebraska: 65

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess there's nothing else to do, but watch some well coached football teams tonight.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier today I was thinking I need to send an email to Shawn Eichorst to congratulate him on being part of Nebraska history. An ignominious part, but it is in the books.
I am thinking of sending Eichorts snail mail and thank him, if this keeps up, I will be able to get season football tickets soon.