• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska Marching Band stadium crowd

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are some facts meeeechegan fans like yourself always ignore.

-Jimmy Jam's the only UofM coach to start his career 0-4 vs. Ohio State
-last year Yer Boyz in Blew gave up an all time worst 62 to the Buckeyes
-Jimmy Jam's 1-9 vs. top 10 teams since returning to ann arbor
-in '17 he went 0-5 vs. teams that finished the regular season above .500
-he's hasn't won the division
-he hasn't won the conference
-he has a losing bowl record
Yeah, but not that OSU has a high school quality head coach, we good.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me, what division was Michigan in when it was legends and leaders . Who won legends ?? Oh yeah Nebraska. Who didn't win the division oh yeah meechigun... strange even in the same division meechigun can't win.... Odd for all the excuses @MAIZEandBLUE09 has offered.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but not that OSU has a high school quality head coach, we good.

Only in your limited mind. Tell me again how those 9 national titles from 100+ years ago means anything today.

If Jimmy Jam's last name wasn't Harbaugh he would have been fired 5 minutes after giving up 62 to Ohio State last year.

So how much longer will the most overrated coach in the country need to turn that program around? If he loses to Ohio State yet again & loses another bowl game it might be the end for him in ann arbor.

He truly is the bestest coach around that's won nothing.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dantonio has no leg to stand on at this point. Urban,
Remind me, what division was Michigan in when it was legends and leaders . Who won legends ?? Oh yeah Nebraska. Who didn't win the division oh yeah meechigun... strange even in the same division meechigun can't win.... Odd for all the excuses @MAIZEandBLUE09 has offered.
That's when we were bad so it doesn't count, duh. But weirdly enough, Nebraska is in a terrible division now and has struggled to come close to winning it.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in your limited mind. Tell me again how those 9 national titles from 100+ years ago means anything today.

If Jimmy Jam's last name wasn't Harbaugh he would have been fired 5 minutes after giving up 62 to Ohio State last year.

So how much longer will the most overrated coach in the country need to turn that program around? If he loses to Ohio State yet again & loses another bowl game it might be the end for him in ann arbor.

He truly is the bestest coach around that's won nothing.
Your HS coach is such a genius that he looked at that 62 point win and thought, "I need some of those defensive guys on my staff".

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dantonio has no leg to stand on at this point. Urban,

That's when we were bad so it doesn't count, duh. But weirdly enough, Nebraska is in a terrible division now and has struggled to come close to winning it.
Just as close as meechigun. Lol @ "when we were bad" it's never changed.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as close as meechigun. Lol @ "when we were bad" it's never changed.
Not as close at all. As pointed out by my signature, Michigan has tied for the division title already. We lost the tiebreaker to OSU (with the same B10 record). Had we been in your crappy division, we would have been in the B10 title game multiple times already under Harbaugh. Then we could have lost to OSU twice in a season.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as close at all. As pointed out by my signature, Michigan has tied for the division title already. We lost the tiebreaker to OSU (with the same B10 record). Had we been in your crappy division, we would have been in the B10 title game multiple times already under Harbaugh. Then we could have lost to OSU twice in a season.
No such thing as a co champ, either you went to the CCG or you didnt GTFO

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your signature.:pound:Well let me be the 1st to congratulate you & meeeechegan for not getting to the CCG. Lame moral victories are all you have.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny as hell that this is what UoM has been reduced to.

Bragging about winning a fucking "share" of a division title.

What a shitbag program that's become.

Hahahahaha.
Reduced to winning B10 division titles is a weird thing to laugh at.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B10 has a long history of shared titles.

Yes shared conference titles. Not division titles. Bragging about winning a share of the division but not playing in the CCG is simply hilarious.

Maybe next you'll start bragging that Yer Boyz have won all of their Spring Games under Jimmy Jam.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes shared conference titles. Not division titles. Bragging about winning a share of the division but not playing in the CCG is simply hilarious.

Maybe next you'll start bragging that Yer Boyz have won all of their Spring Games under Jimmy Jam.
Sharing a division title is better than not sharing a division title (like Nebraska).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reduced to winning B10 division titles is a weird thing to laugh at.

I'm laughing at you for thinking winning a share of the division but not playing in the CCG is some kinda great accomplishment.