• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NEBRASKA @ CRETIN

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Miles is like........."FUCK CREIGHTON AND THEIR FANS"

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Lucky you, fvcking Cox svckers of Omaha took away my sports package this month for no reason that anyone could find. I just got the game on TV, and well it's on but over - fvcking Cox
:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:
That sucks big time, ye don't mess with a guy's sports packages.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Jayskers Fuck Creighton. Fuck the whole god damned thing.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was painful. Also, that was the smallest "sold out" 17k+ crowd I've ever seen. Empty seats ALL over the place. Wish the guy that ran the Jays Attendance Counter twitter account was still doing his thing. That guy was funny, but apparently quit doing it and deleted all of his tweets. They were all something like "look at these 14 squirrels!" with a picture of one squirrel.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky you, fvcking Cox svckers of Omaha took away my sports package this month for no reason that anyone could find. I just got the game on TV, and well it's on but over - fvcking Cox
:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:
They were trying to do you a favor. You don't get that from cable companies much...you should feel special.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the beginning of the game and some in the middle and some at the end.

the basketball team reminds me a lot of the football team, especially the football team under Bo. Just no sense of urgency right from the start. They start slow and expect to work their way into the game instead of dictating things from the beginning. DB said the same thing on the radio this morning on my way in.

also, i like Miles, but his offense just seems anemic, is that the players or the coach? shooting really needs to get better from what i saw, 20% from 3-point land isn't going to win a lot of games.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the beginning of the game and some in the middle and some at the end.

the basketball team reminds me a lot of the football team, especially the football team under Bo. Just no sense of urgency right from the start. They start slow and expect to work their way into the game instead of dictating things from the beginning. DB said the same thing on the radio this morning on my way in.

also, i like Miles, but his offense just seems anemic, is that the players or the coach? shooting really needs to get better from what i saw, 20% from 3-point land isn't going to win a lot of games.

sMiles is a nice guy

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miles is the worst Coach in basketball. I honestly don't understand what he brings to the table. Or why any of you like him.

Wishwe had a real coach

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The closest thing to a pure shooter we have right now is White. He's pretty good, but we don't have any guards who can create jump shots off the dribble like you see almost every good team out there with.

Watson is the only guy who can do that, but his shot is awful.

We need another Lue.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The closest thing to a pure shooter we have right now is White. He's pretty good, but we don't have any guards who can create jump shots off the dribble like you see almost every good team out there with.

Watson is the only guy who can do that, but his shot is awful.

We need another Lue.

but....Miles has had time and there is no improvement.

either we wasted a shitload of money for the PBA and Nebraska as a school will never recruit or sMiles isn't as good as a recruiter as we thought.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but....Miles has had time and there is no improvement.

either we wasted a shitload of money for the PBA and Nebraska as a school will never recruit or sMiles isn't as good as a recruiter as we thought.

Couldn't disagree more. We've recruited better than we ever had. We're YOUNG. This team needs time to gel. The only way that happens is playing great teams, and just flat out playing live games. There are much better teams in the B1G than Creighton. We need to understand that building a good team takes time. Just like the football team.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year will be much better for both squads.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread being stickied is just a permanent reminder that the faggots beat us....

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck. Creighton. Fuck anyone affiliated. Cancer to the state.