• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ND vs. Bama - Advantages...imo

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to remove my crimson glasses for a second...

QB advantage:

I think it's Alabama. AJ Mccarron not only has more experience, but more experience in big games. He's played in the National title game, and was the MVP, he's played in the SEC title game, and I think he's gonna be more prepared to handle that environment when it comes down to game time.

RB advantage:

Have to say Alabama again. I really like Riddick and Woods from ND, but Alabama has two 1000 yard rushers in their backfield, so I have to give them the edge.

WR advantage:

TJ Jones is a very good WR, he only has 559 yards for 4 TD's though, but he has a young QB. Alabama's top receiver true FR Amari Cooper, has 895 yards for 9 TD's. So I'm gonna give Alabama the edge here also, and not only because of the top two guys, but Alabama has 1 other WR with 400+ yards, and 2 others with 300+ yards. Notre Dame doesn't have that, I believe they have 1 other WR with 300+ yards.

TE advantage:

Tyler Eifert...nuff said. He is a very good TE, and he will go early in the draft. I give Notre Dame the edge here.

Offensive Line:

I don't think there is much of an argument here, edge to Alabama. That offensive line is sick, at least 3 future NFL starters on that thing.

Front 7 advantage:

Both are very good, both stuff the hell out of the run, but one has a Heisman candidate, so I gotta give the edge to ND. Teo is a beast, he's gonna be the best player on the field in the title game.

Secondary advantage:

I think this area of the defense is probably the weak link of both defenses, but I believe Alabama is the better of the two. Dee Milliner is one the best CB's in the country, he will be drafted high, and Robert Lester is one of the best Safeties in the country. So I have to give this edge to Alabama.

:behindsofa:

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB
Bama

RB
Bama

WR