• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dustin needs to wait to round 4 for a submission

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I'm pro American but I just can't with this douche

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oof.

Sounds like a bat hitting a fast ball.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vera has a ridiculous chin but I hate that game plan. Risk getting knocked out man.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a good question.

I think there biggest needs are at d-line and linebacker and offensive line depth. But here are my issues---- rookie d-tackles and ends that are not really high picks really dont make an immediate impact

Harris, Hurst and Zadarious are all free agents. The main guys on the line right now are Garrett, Tomlinson and Okoronkwo and I think Alex Wright came on well as a depth guy- in my estimation they need their one impact free agent signing to be a d-lineman.

The offensive line has 6 starting caliber guys right now with Wills, Bitonio, Pocic, Teller, Conklin and Jones--- however as we know Wills, Conklin and Jones are coming off injuries. Bitonio is 33 in October and while he is still really good- how many more years does he have? Maybe do not invest the 2nd in the o-line, but I think they need to start looking at depth there. Jones was a GREAT pick that will be a very good and cheap tackle- not sure how the o-line situation is handled.

JOK is a great linebacker- but I think they need another impact guy at that level but they have been hesitant to use significant resources at linebacker. A guy that can really stuff the run and blitz would be interesting at linebacker.

so long way of saying- I have no clue where they use that pick. A big badass middle linebacker might be pretty awesome- but who knows. They do love corners and Newsome might get traded and they have a good track record of picking them- and you can never have enough.
I’m with you, they need to look towards the future for some positions and some immediate needs. I mean LT is likely a need next year bc this is Wills last year likely. I think they will either sign Zadarius or another guy in FA so maybe they won’t go DE in the 2nd. I don’t know if Berry will ever go DTZ in the 2nd but a couple guys might slip to the 3rd for IDL.
I think they could go OL, LB or DL. If Newsome is traded maybe even CB. If Payton Wilson is there maybe they go Lb. JOK and Wilson would be nice and a lot of speed

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m with you, they need to look towards the future for some positions and some immediate needs. I mean LT is likely a need next year bc this is Wills last year likely. I think they will either sign Zadarius or another guy in FA so maybe they won’t go DE in the 2nd. I don’t know if Berry will ever go DTZ in the 2nd but a couple guys might slip to the 3rd for IDL.
I think they could go OL, LB or DL. If Newsome is traded maybe even CB. If Payton Wilson is there maybe they go Lb. JOK and Wilson would be nice and a lot of speed
I love having Newsome moreso because Ward misses like 4 games every year but he's going to cost too much

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They needed that deep threat. Moore was supposed to be that guy but hard for any WR to get comfortable in that offense with the QB carousel. Plus Moore is more of a slot guy. Jeudy plays on the outside.

What position do they go at #54 now?
That is why I like the add. Moore is perfect as a slot receiver.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oof.

Sounds like a bat hitting a fast ball.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he has a fracture. There are probably a dozen people in the world that could’ve eaten that shot. We know Chito is one of them.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn’t surprise me if he has a fracture. There are probably a dozen people in the world that could’ve eaten that shot. We know Chito is one of them.

in this situation it was a detriment. It was like dude just rush this man and make him uncomfortable. He just kept eating his punches for 25 minutes

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree- I actually like that he is only under contract for 1 year- makes it low risk- makes it so he is motivated. He will be playing as the #2 WR- with guys like Cooper and Njoku to take the pressure off. A good line and run game to support.

He is in a great situation in a contract year- if he has his head screwed on straight- he is in a great position to have a good year.

I would think just playing with Cooper and Njoku should help him- instead of being the focus he is at best the 3rd focus point for a defense- maybe even less if Chubb gets back healthy.
agree with all that....but also think he may get an extension and free up some cap space for THIS season.