• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did get them to the 10 with some crucial plays but agree didn't get it done.

Will say as good as Burrow is had Baker played that game the narrative would be he couldn't get the 1st down to ice the game and needed the D to save him.
Yeah they are riding his jock strap but the Browns were getting a lot of praise after their Steelers win. Can’t remember what people were saying about Baker exactly but it was good things. The Bengals are explosive but I would be surprised if they win the next game

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they are riding his jock strap but the Browns were getting a lot of praise after their Steelers win. Can’t remember what people were saying about Baker exactly but it was good things. The Bengals are explosive but I would be surprised if they win the next game
Baker was getting well deserved praise after that game when his top 4 WRs were Landry, Hodge, Higgins and a 6th round rookie. 2 OL starters out AND their backups.

No doubt Cinci is explosive. Wouldn't count them out next game but no doubt will be tough with what I assume is a road game. If they can just get an avg. D they'll be hard to beat.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker was getting well deserved praise after that game when his top 4 WRs were Landry, Hodge, Higgins and a 6th round rookie. 2 OL starters out AND their backups.

No doubt Cinci is explosive. Wouldn't count them out next game but no doubt will be tough with what I assume is a road game. If they can just get an avg. D they'll be hard to beat.

Heard Mayfield's goal for next season is 25 TD passes and 26 commercials.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I feel your pain, bro...
I’m already turning the page. I said this was a chance at assessing what they have and if this gimmick offensive attack is something they can build on. It’s time to scrap it. They stole 7 out of the last 10 with a guy who can’t play NFL QB. You can’t win with that or do a build around that. The Eagles need QB. Here’s what I do:
Eagles have picks 15,16,19 in this draft. I think they trade out of one and get a 2023 first rounder back plus a 2nd or 3rd this year. Use their draft capital this year to get defense at all 3 levels. They need talent there. With the extra 2023 pick plus theirs they target a better QB draft with two firsts that give them trade up potential.
Hurts and Minneshew battle it out to be the 2022 starting QB to hold it down for a year. After that the 2023 rookie is the guy and Hurts is the Eagles version of Taysom Hill.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Fran has as much talent as any team. People forget just a couple years ago they were in the SB and last season they were decimated with injuries