• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sure does.
Lmfao, it’s hilarious how it’s me when it’s literally all over the damn place. That’s fine though, I don’t give a shit.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,096.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao, it’s hilarious how it’s me when it’s literally all over the damn place. That’s fine though, I don’t give a shit.
You comment a lot about it for somebody who doesn't give a shit.

:scratch:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude it’s all over the internet to anyone paying attention. I just say it like it is. He has the talent to be great, and the mindset to be a total bust.
“Has malcontent written all over him” = OU fan holding a grudge. All he’s doing is exploring where he has leverage and where he doesn’t.
One of two options:
A) He contracts an agent that can extend his revenue stream and find ways to get around the rookie payscale
B) No one can mount any kind of process to get around the rookie scale so why pay an agent 6-10% of your contract to stamp a boiler plate on a salary that is already predetermined.

That’s not evidence of a malcontent. Neither is an unwillingness to share medical records. All that can be is data to be held against him. Many rookies will have to do that because it’s in their best interest. They don’t have the leverage Williams does as widely being viewed as the top QB in the draft. People exercising leverage doesn’t make them a future malcontent.

In fairness to you though, this may not be motivated by you being an OU fan. You seem to be pretty consistent on mounting objections for players and always picking the side of ownership when players attempt to utilize the leverage they have to negotiate their value.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You comment a lot about it for somebody who doesn't give a shit.

:scratch:
I have found it’s the people that are incapable of separating things when it involves their team that make accusations of others. I bet I haven’t said a word about Williams in months, just saw discussion this morning about the upcoming draft. It’s what is being said of him, sorry you want to make it about me for some stupid fn reason.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Has malcontent written all over him” = OU fan holding a grudge. All he’s doing is exploring where he has leverage and where he doesn’t.
One of two options:
A) He contracts an agent that can extend his revenue stream and find ways to get around the rookie payscale
B) No one can mount any kind of process to get around the rookie scale so why pay an agent 6-10% of your contract to stamp a boiler plate on a salary that is already predetermined.

That’s not evidence of a malcontent. Neither is an unwillingness to share medical records. All that can be is data to be held against him. Many rookies will have to do that because it’s in their best interest. They don’t have the leverage Williams does as widely being viewed as the top QB in the draft. People exercising leverage doesn’t make them a future malcontent.

In fairness to you though, this may not be motivated by you being an OU fan. You seem to be pretty consistent on mounting objections for players and always picking the side of ownership when players attempt to utilize the leverage they have to negotiate their value.
I’m just saying what is being said, all over the place. Sorry if you don’t like it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just saying what is being said, all over the place. Sorry if you don’t like it.
Everybody is saying he’s a future malcontent? Let me see some links. That doesn’t sound like something reporters say.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,096.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have found it’s the people that are incapable of separating things when it involves their team that make accusations of others. I bet I haven’t said a word about Williams in months, just saw discussion this morning about the upcoming draft. It’s what is being said of him, sorry you want to make it about me for some stupid fn reason.
Plays for my team....ok.

Missed again.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody is saying he’s a future malcontent? Let me see some links. That doesn’t sound like something reporters say.
Tell you what, you do your thing, I’ll do mine.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plays for my team....ok.

Missed again.
We all know your spiel, you call people out for things you do blindly. Just how you are, not capable of independent thought. It’s ok, more people like that out there than not.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,096.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know your spiel, you call people out for things you do blindly. Just how you are, not capable of independent thought. It’s ok, more people like that out there than not.
Being a UCLA fan I would have more than enough reason to criticize Caleb but I choose not to.

You however are like a woman spurned when her boyfriend breaks up with her.....you bash Caleb and Lincoln Riley.

Consistently.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a UCLA fan I would have more than enough reason to criticize Caleb but I choose not to.

You however are like a woman spurned when her boyfriend breaks up with her.....you bash Caleb and Lincoln Riley.

Consistently.
F you and your spurned woman crap. OU is better off in the long run, its water under the bridge. The conversation now turns to what nfl people are saying about his approach.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell you what, you do your thing, I’ll do mine.
I guess you can’t prove your claim that everybody is calling him a future malcontent. That’s pretty much what I expected. It would be odd for reporters to step out with a prediction like that.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you can’t prove your claim that everybody is calling him a future malcontent. That’s pretty much what I expected. It would be odd for reporters to step out with a prediction like that.
Lmao, typical of you. You just slide it in there and all the sudden it’s me saying everybody is saying it. Like I said you have a nice life shaping minds and all that.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude it’s all over the internet to anyone paying attention. I just say it like it is. He has the talent to be great, and the mindset to be a total bust.
^^^What I read to establish your claim “everybody is saying this stuff”
^^^More of why I said “everybody is saying stuff”
More of you saying it’s not you it’s just all over the place.

Are you upset I said “everybody” when you didn’t say “everybody”? Is this semantics now.

Show your work. It shouldn’t be hard to back up your claim that’s all over the internet. Where is this group calling him a future malcontent?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone say something?