• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NBA FINALS!!! SA vs MIA

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can. This team is in the finals for the 4th straight season. That is a heck of an accomplishment and they deserve respect for that. The last 2 teams that made 4 straight finals also went 2-2. I know this series (and game) aren't over, but the Heat look tired.

only dumb fucks like Paolo who boo and team that has given them this much

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bench Chalmers start oden. We need a big at the rim. Someone who can rebound and clog the paint

Is Oden even available tonight? Serious question, I honestly don't know.

Also, what was the point of even getting the guy if they're not gonna use him at all? lol

If Spoles is smart, he won't start Chalmers in the 2nd half.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can. This team is in the finals for the 4th straight season. That is a heck of an accomplishment and they deserve respect for that. The last 2 teams that made 4 straight finals also went 2-2. I know this series (and game) aren't over, but the Heat look tired.

But they're not doing anything right. On that Leonard dunk off a rebound, not one person decided to box him out. Just give the Spurs the trophy then at this point, they made it to the Finals - it's a win regardless I guess.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Oden even available tonight? Serious question, I honestly don't know.

Also, what was the point of even getting the guy if they're not gonna use him at all? lol

If Spoles is smart, he won't start Chalmers in the 2nd half.

Spo isn't smart, you will see Chalmers abundantly the second half.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just changed jerseys

Heat still have one big run left in them. Not giving up hope.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Heat fans are butthurt.

Believe. Believe in the KING!

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stupiest fucken fan ever

Says the person with the worst grammar and spelling on here. (Here comes the I don't care about grammar and spelling, but the harsh reality is if someone doesn't naturally have it, they are stupid more times than not.)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his correct name is Patty Mills, no Paddy .

And you call yourself a Heat fan? You claim to be one and to have watched their games this season - they havent showed a real pulse this entire season - what would make you think they would be closer against a clearly better team. This team refuses to put in the necssary work in. LBJ needs to opt out of his contract tonight and take his antics elsewhere - Diva Wade needs to just retire

If the Heat do comeback and win and win the series. You shouldn't celebrate

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was once a time when every solid team played like the Spurs. They knew how to rotate the ball and everyone had fundamentals. Now you have this junk where teams try to run everything through one player because the refs favor it and it sells jerseys. I'm not a huge Spurs fans but there's a lot of teams that could improve a lot if they'd just follow Pop's model, which is get guys who know how to shoot and rotate the ball.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who from the heat was discussing it?

You're right, no one from the Heat were discussing or making plans :rollseyes:

They are just this unfocused all the time.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Agree. Heat appear beat and defeated. Maybe Bayless was right about Lebron. Wade looks awful. Still have chance even if we go down 3-1 given the rest into San Antonio but this is embarrassing. Dallas played with more heart and the Thunder were more competitive. Seems like Bron may have already opted out. Let's see what happens in the 3rd. Does not look good.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was once a time when every solid team played like the Spurs. They knew how to rotate the ball and everyone had fundamentals. Now you have this junk where teams try to run everything through one player because the refs favor it and it sells jerseys. I'm not a huge Spurs fans but there's a lot of teams that could improve a lot if they'd just follow Pop's model, which is get guys who know how to shoot and rotate the ball.

a lot more entertaining to watch as well

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the person with the worst grammar and spelling on here. (Here comes the I don't care about grammar and spelling, but the harsh reality is if someone doesn't naturally have it, they are stupid more times than not.)

just got my ipad .... of course you are the dumb ass who wants asterisks on titles for no fucken reason other than luck.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

vs the "lets pack our team with the most scorers" that we get today

PPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It doesn't make his statement any less true. All Paolo does is whine.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, no one from the Heat were discussing or making plans :rollseyes:

They are just this unfocused all the time.

Seriously? What heat player was talking to the media about how they were going to get melo? LeBron was asked and said He has a decision to make, im not worried about it right now.