• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nationals making us look like a fucking joke

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone put me out of my misery. two runs score on a pop-up that goes 70 feet... I can't believe this team

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are closing in on SF and SD. That draft pick for next year is looking better and better

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get the logic behind losing in order to get a better pick in a draft, but i never think it's the right course. we are basically playing for pride right now. players on the little league world series look better than us for goodness sake. some players (rollins, papelbon, de fratus) don't even look like they care anymore. and as i type this, here comes the mighty mini mart. i know i made a joke of it earlier, but this team is truly hard to watch. our pitchers give up base hits in bunches, and our hitters hit weak groundballs and pop-ups

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No joke number 1. This team is VERY difficult to watch and stomach anymore!!

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rube says: "next year we'll get howard, halladay, and revere back and if they can stay healthy...and we'll have chase back with a new contract and if rollins rebounds...and we're thinking about 3B...we might want want to bring back michael young for another year just in case asche needs a little more seasoning. i feel we've really improved our bench with casper and johnny mac. our bullpen kids will have another year to develop and with adams returning and the addition of zach miner out there, i like how our team is shaping up for 2014."

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rube says: "next year we'll get howard, halladay, and revere back and if they can stay healthy...and we'll have chase back with a new contract and if rollins rebounds...and we're thinking about 3B...we might want want to bring back michael young for another year just in case asche needs a little more seasoning. i feel we've really improved our bench with casper and johnny mac. our bullpen kids will have another year to develop and with adams returning and the addition of zach miner out there, i like how our team is shaping up for 2014."

ok ruben never said that... i'm tired of people writing things in quotations, and i think they're real quotes, and my blood pressure goes up. ruben is a jackass, but saying something like this would get him fired

WestCoastPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok ruben never said that... i'm tired of people writing things in quotations, and i think they're real quotes, and my blood pressure goes up. ruben is a jackass, but saying something like this would get him fired
are you sure he didn't say that? why should he be fired? to me, this sounded like what his plan is!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you sure he didn't say that? why should he be fired? to me, this sounded like what his plan is!

because he would look like a total retard if he came out and said that statement

WestCoastPhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really? i think he's waiting for howard, haladay, and revere. he's really proud of utley signing and since he is stuck with rollins, he is hoping that he can rebound next year. he probably doesn't know about asche yet, so he probably will consider resigning m young. casper wells and mcdonald fit amaro's profile of bench players. he is stuck with adams..and he thinks he stole zach miner and that he will blossom, despite being 32 next year. so I'm not sure why you think the quote is far fetched. this is his plan!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really? i think he's waiting for howard, haladay, and revere. he's really proud of utley signing and since he is stuck with rollins, he is hoping that he can rebound next year. he probably doesn't know about asche yet, so he probably will consider resigning m young. casper wells and mcdonald fit amaro's profile of bench players. he is stuck with adams..and he thinks he stole zach miner and that he will blossom, despite being 32 next year. so I'm not sure why you think the quote is far fetched. this is his plan!

he may think all of this in his demented mind, but if were to come out to the press and release a statement like this, he would become the laughing stock of the league (well, he already is, but he would lose any of the remaining respect his peers had for him).