• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nashville Predators @ Los Angeles Kings, 3/14 7:00 PM, FS-W

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible game, no interest shown whatsoever in winning. Looks like they must have some big vacation plans this summer already booked, I guess winning gets tiresome.

Didn't notice Stoll was out (not good), I also jumped into the game sporadically - any mention why?

Muzzin...nice job ya tool. No reason whatsoever to try that. Should have just let Quick play it, he was in position to slide over (and he did) if he needed to. Looked to me the Pred wasn't going to get there anyway, could have very easily been an easily defended play. Muzzin just over complicates things constantly, and the reason he did that was because he was out of position in the first place.

Would love to see Dumbo sell high on his inflated value this summer to get rid of him and his Modry defense and his laughable salary about to kick in.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw where a lot of posters blamed Muzzin for the second goal but he was just doing his job. As a defenseman he is supposed to try and block or defect pucks away from the goal.

Ox

That's like saying that when a goalie gives up 5 goals, that he was just doing his job.