• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My team 0.5 PPR 10 team money league

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 0.5 PPR 10 team draft finished

QB kyler, Lamar
RB saquon, aaron jones, miles sanders, singletary, Royce freeman, pollard, Damien Harris
WR tyreek, Kupp, fuller, Curtis Samuel
TE kittle
D/st cowboys
K butker

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could be hurting at QB if things break a certain way

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could be hurting at QB if things break a certain way

Nah.

Kyler will surely struggle with efficiency this year, but he is a running QB in a fast paced offense with a lot of skill position weapons on a team that projects to be playing catch up a lot.

That is like the perfect storm for fantasy goodness.

Murray could be a top 4 fantasy QB this season.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never draft qb high cause you will always find the next guy to be in the top 3-5. I've had Watson 2 years ago (Undrafted) and mahomes last year, 13th round. I think kyler or Lamar can finish top 3-5

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even QB's destined to play catch up mist games, in a fast paced offense, with good weapons can easily toss up 150-0-3 lines. Not to mention Dlines and LB's burying him as the run game is abandoned, and that their Oline is below average. Predicting roses for Murray becuase the team is going to lose a lot, is chasing fools gold and rationalizing what you WANT to happen.

And Watson/Mahommes, are very much the exception, not the rule when it comes to just stumbling onto a top guy. And I highly doubt you drafted him late, like you did with Mahommes..you paid a price tag here

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even QB's destined to play catch up mist games, in a fast paced offense, with good weapons can easily toss up 150-0-3 lines. Not to mention Dlines and LB's burying him as the run game is abandoned, and that their Oline is below average. Predicting roses for Murray becuase the team is going to lose a lot, is chasing fools gold and rationalizing what you WANT to happen.

And Watson/Mahommes, are very much the exception, not the rule when it comes to just stumbling onto a top guy. And I highly doubt you drafted him late, like you did with Mahommes..you paid a price tag here

I get that you hate Murray,

But there are legit reasons to be high on him. I own him in 3 of 5 drafts I have completed this summer.

And the thing is, if he isn’t getting it done it is easy to replace him because he does not cost a premium pick. He is being drafted outside the top 10 QBs and he offers high end upside.

Nobody should be expecting Pat Mahomes numbers because that was caused by a perfect storm of talent, coaching and dynamic playmakers around him.

However, my inside scoop that predicted Mahomes greatness rates Murray even higher. Again, there are obstacles in place that did not exist for Mahomes. But Murray has the tools to be an elite fantasy QB for years to come. He just needs to stay healthy while he gains experience.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But there are legit reasons to be high on him. I own him in 3 of 5 drafts I have completed this summer.

And the thing is, if he isn’t getting it done it is easy to replace him because he does not cost a premium pick. He is being drafted outside the top 10 QBs and he offers high end upside.

Nobody should be expecting Pat Mahomes numbers because that was caused by a perfect storm of talent, coaching and dynamic playmakers around him.

However, my inside scoop that predicted Mahomes greatness rates Murray even higher. Again, there are obstacles in place that did not exist for Mahomes. But Murray has the tools to be an elite fantasy QB for years to come. He just needs to stay healthy while he gains experience.
I don't hate Murray, actually he's my QB1 IN D2 (happy to take offers), I think he's got all the talent, and natural ability in the world, and most likely, eventually will rank among the elite QB's. But Mahommes sat, studied and learned behind a true pro, he had a solid, proven offensive system, ran by one of the best, most veteran offensive minds in the NFL, and an established decent at worst OLine to work with. Murray has an unproven coach, unproven OC, unproven system, a mostly horrid Oline. His prospects for this year are not good, and can't be sugar coated with, well hell get a lot of garbage time. Theres far more reason to be hesitant on him in year one, than there is to be defending a pipe dream top 3-5 season. And its not about Murray, his ability, or how his metrics compare to Mahommes. Entirely different situations

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As you know, I am/was also a big Mahommes guy..and I certainly wouldn't have given him a top ten ranking his rookie year, even if he had the job..and he probably wouldn't have had a top ten ranking either. Just an unrealistic expectation for ANY rookie QB. Mahommes was dealt the absolute perfect storm to be great once he did get his chance..just not even a somewhat similar situation

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 0.5 PPR 10 team draft finished

QB kyler, Lamar
RB saquon, aaron jones, miles sanders, singletary, Royce freeman, pollard, Damien Harris
WR tyreek, Kupp, fuller, Curtis Samuel
TE kittle
D/st cowboys
K butker

Things appear a little weak for me. in a ten team league

im assuming........
1-barkley
2-tyreek
3-Jones?? i dunno if i like him round 3
4-kupp? lots of pass catchers, can they keep that up and he was hurt.......
5-kittle? 3-4-5 im guessing could be any order........not sold on kittle repeating he had his whole offense hurt, he was all thats left. Like i see engram in NYG

then, fill in from there.......TONS TONS TONS of upside, but Massive risk imho

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Murray, actually he's my QB1 IN D2 (happy to take offers), I think he's got all the talent, and natural ability in the world, and most likely, eventually will rank among the elite QB's. But Mahommes sat, studied and learned behind a true pro, he had a solid, proven offensive system, ran by one of the best, most veteran offensive minds in the NFL, and an established decent at worst OLine to work with. Murray has an unproven coach, unproven OC, unproven system, a mostly horrid Oline. His prospects for this year are not good, and can't be sugar coated with, well hell get a lot of garbage time. Theres far more reason to be hesitant on him in year one, than there is to be defending a pipe dream top 3-5 season. And its not about Murray, his ability, or how his metrics compare to Mahommes. Entirely different situations

I agree with all of that.

But if he is getting 50 rushing yards per game and throwing the ball 40+ times, he is going to put up numbers.

I think all of those things are very possible despite all the question marks.

But there will definitely be some dud games.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

11th and 13th round so no price tag really

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things appear a little weak for me. in a ten team league

im assuming........
1-barkley
2-tyreek
3-Jones?? i dunno if i like him round 3
4-kupp? lots of pass catchers, can they keep that up and he was hurt.......
5-kittle? 3-4-5 im guessing could be any order........not sold on kittle repeating he had his whole offense hurt, he was all thats left. Like i see engram in NYG

then, fill in from there.......TONS TONS TONS of upside, but Massive risk imho

Barkley
Tyreek
Kittle
Jones

Got Kupp in the 8th, reached for miles sanders. Also I usually go high upside in the draft. I'll just fill out the rest of the team through waivers this year as I go along lol. I love the first 4 guys I got. Also miles sanders will take over. If there was a prop on Murray and Lamar top 5 finish, yes or no I would take yes

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11th and 13th round so no price tag really
That ain't too bad. And yes, in a ten team, if it doesn't work out there should be some reliable options available.

Like the team, I just don't like banking on rookie QB's in general, and especially those in unproven systems, with unproven coaches, and zero mentors to speak of with a lick of experience in playing or coaching the NFL QB position. Murray could be the greatest of all time, he's still got a virtual F-ton working against him for '19 success.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ain't too bad. And yes, in a ten team, if it doesn't work out there should be some reliable options available.

Like the team, I just don't like banking on rookie QB's in general, and especially those in unproven systems, with unproven coaches, and zero mentors to speak of with a lick of experience in playing or coaching the NFL QB position. Murray could be the greatest of all time, he's still got a virtual F-ton working against him for '19 success.

Usually someone always breaks out on the wire which is why I'm not worried. Kyler is going to be very good I think though. We will see

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley
Tyreek
Kittle
Jones

Got Kupp in the 8th, reached for miles sanders. Also I usually go high upside in the draft. I'll just fill out the rest of the team through waivers this year as I go along lol. I love the first 4 guys I got. Also miles sanders will take over. If there was a prop on Murray and Lamar top 5 finish, yes or no I would take yes
dont be so sure on sanders, they traded for howard and philly loves the committee

however, sanders should shine

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

Kyler will surely struggle with efficiency this year, but he is a running QB in a fast paced offense with a lot of skill position weapons on a team that projects to be playing catch up a lot.

That is like the perfect storm for fantasy goodness.

Murray could be a top 4 fantasy QB this season.

Maybe, but its no guarantee. My larger issue with it is he has two question marks at QB. Murray is a complete unknown. He could be Baker Mayfield or he could be Johnny Manziel. And Jackson had value running the ball last year but teams have tape on him now. If his passing doesn't improve and those defenses can use that tape to take away his runs (like the Chargers did in the playoffs), his fantasy value plummets. There's upside to both, high enough to where it could be a league winning move (I got Jackson rostered in both my leagues for this reason) but I wouldn't take both of them. It's too much risk. It's wiser to take one and pair him with a known commodity like Goff, Rivers or some other "safe" option

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, but its no guarantee. My larger issue with it is he has two question marks at QB. Murray is a complete unknown. He could be Baker Mayfield or he could be Johnny Manziel. And Jackson had value running the ball last year but teams have tape on him now. If his passing doesn't improve and those defenses can use that tape to take away his runs (like the Chargers did in the playoffs), his fantasy value plummets. There's upside to both, high enough to where it could be a league winning move (I got Jackson rostered in both my leagues for this reason) but I wouldn't take both of them. It's too much risk. It's wiser to take one and pair him with a known commodity like Goff, Rivers or some other "safe" option

Why?

There are still safe options available on the wire.

And I guarantee Murray is not Johnny Manziel.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I agree about taking both.

Still though, they both strike out and he just adds another guy. No need to roster “safe” at this point in the season.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I agree about taking both.

Still though, they both strike out and he just adds another guy. No need to roster “safe” at this point in the season.

I'm all about the upside early in the season. In the draft you're just adding your core pieces and fill out the rest through waivers.