• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My takeaway from last night's game

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellen Moore will take over the starting QB role by mid-season and completed over 75% of his passes

Peacock or Peabody or whatever his name is will win a roster spot at WR, as he looked solid out there. By mid-season, he will take over the #1 WR role as the favorite target of Kellen Moore

Winn is going to team up with Bush and Bell to rush for over 3000 yards as a trio while dropping 30+ passes and 15 fumbles.

Mikel LeShoure really looks like he is much faster than he has been in the past. He will leave the Lions to chase his dream of winning the gold medal in the 100 yard dash.

Our OL is screwed -- our QB's may get sacked 163 times, as the Browns were in our backfield for the entire one series the starters were on the field.

Lastly -- after pummeling the Browns last night -- Detroit is going to go undefeated in the preseason, regular season and will win the Super Bowl.

Feel free to add in any other takeaways from last nights game.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellen Moore will take over the starting QB role by mid-season and completed over 75% of his passes

Peacock or Peabody or whatever his name is will win a roster spot at WR, as he looked solid out there. By mid-season, he will take over the #1 WR role as the favorite target of Kellen Moore

Winn is going to team up with Bush and Bell to rush for over 3000 yards as a trio while dropping 30+ passes and 15 fumbles.

Mikel LeShoure really looks like he is much faster than he has been in the past. He will leave the Lions to chase his dream of winning the gold medal in the 100 yard dash.

Our OL is screwed -- our QB's may get sacked 163 times, as the Browns were in our backfield for the entire one series the starters were on the field.

Lastly -- after pummeling the Browns last night -- Detroit is going to go undefeated in the preseason, regular season and will win the Super Bowl.

Feel free to add in any other takeaways from last nights game.

98475.gif

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you forgot to mention how calvin will finally prove how utterly over rated he is when he goes an entire season without even having the ball thrown to him because he simply can not get open, i mean that was glaring wasnt it?

on a real note i was utterly uninspired by manziell just like i knew i would be. granted his offensive tools were limited as the browns always are but the accuracy of his throws was middling at best and he is way too quick to run. hold for 1 play, he was being sniffed out and hunted down by 3rd string LBs and DEs. once/ if he starts playing against the real bigger than nature intended starters he is going to be crushed.

best stat for me that says he just won't get it or make it ...75% of his offensive plays finished outside of the pocket in college. at 6 foot nothin and 200 pounds wet he will never finish an entire NFL season playing outside the pocket that much.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you forgot to mention how calvin will finally prove how utterly over rated he is when he goes an entire season without even having the ball thrown to him because he simply can not get open, i mean that was glaring wasnt it?

I couldn't agree more. Talk about absolutely overrated egomaniac. Calvin Johnson is just a me, me, me type player. The sooner we get rid of him, the sooner we take this offense to the next level.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't agree more. Talk about absolutely overrated egomaniac. Calvin Johnson is just a me, me, me type player. The sooner we get rid of him, the sooner we take this offense to the next level.

Stafford is not durable at all. 1 series and he had to come out of the game. And where was Ziggy? It was like he was not even in the game.

That Dan Orlovsky is awesome. No matter how many times he got knocked to the ground he kept getting up. No matter how many bad passes he threw he kept trying to throw more. He is a testament to what it takes to be great. He is the Rocky Balboa of football.

The refs did an awesome job. Never missed a call or abused their authority by making senseless calls.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Ebron is a hall of famer. We held the Brows to all FG's and Suh barely even played. If it was me I would trade him to New England for Tom Brady, Gronk, 3 first round draft picks and a 2nd. Maybe give them our 5th plus Backus.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our WR's looked the best I've seen in YEARS.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

on a real note i was utterly uninspired by manziell just like i knew i would be. granted his offensive tools were limited as the browns always are but the accuracy of his throws was middling at best and he is way too quick to run. hold for 1 play, he was being sniffed out and hunted down by 3rd string LBs and DEs. once/ if he starts playing against the real bigger than nature intended starters he is going to be crushed.

best stat for me that says he just won't get it or make it ...75% of his offensive plays finished outside of the pocket in college. at 6 foot nothin and 200 pounds wet he will never finish an entire NFL season playing outside the pocket that much.

You also forgot that Suh is obviously worth $25MM per year.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Caldwell looked like Darth Vader down there on the sidelines. Very intimidating.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Ebron is a hall of famer. We held the Brows to all FG's and Suh barely even played. If it was me I would trade him to New England for Tom Brady, Gronk, 3 first round draft picks and a 2nd. Maybe give them our 5th plus Backus.

Cundiff or whoever is kicking for them will be kicker of year. Manziel starts and you will see a lot of FG's
Hoyer starts and they may win a few more games. PERIOD

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should move Reiff to RT or guard. Obviously he is not an NFL tackle.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to learn how to size pics. I can't tell you how but many around here can.

I did. That thing was an avatar before I performed my magic.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.