• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My picks with the spread week 5

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[email protected] -3.5, this should be a easy win especially with this steelers team on short rest

[email protected] -5.5. This one is interesting because the Bears either go 1-3 or 4-0 against the AFC this year given their pattern. If they win this, they will beat the Chargers and Chiefs. I'm goig safe here because there's nothing that says Oakland can win. But it's London.

[email protected] win, but Cards +3. I think both teams are due for a win. Cincy probably needs to wipe that bad taste from Pittsburgh.

Jaguars@Panthers. Panthers -3.5. Before the season, this was the Jaguars winning. I thought Carolina would have problems against the AFC, but now it looks like they will continue their every-other-year AFC sweeps (or majority record).

Vikings@Giants. Giants +5.5 and the win. I'm going for the upset here. The Cowboys and Giants have not gone 2-2 or 1-3 at home combined against a NFC division since 2007. Their pattern is any direction of 0-4, 1-3, and 4-0. If Dallas is going to beat the Packers or Vikings this year, the Giants will have to win at home against one of them or even both of them.

NE@Washington. Pats win, but Washington +15.5.

Jets@Eagles. Eagles -14.5. Eagles are just much better than the Jets. Eagles also have their number, literally.

Bucs@Saints. Bucs +3.5, but Saints win. I don't like this but not going against my team here.

Falcons@Texans. Texans -5. Texans are coming off a home loss, and the Falcons are having another one of their early season hangovers.

Bills@Titans. Bills +3 and win. Titans may be at home but the Bills look good and Tennessee is about the same. Bills are starting to turn the tables on the Titans who owned them for several games.

Broncos@Chargers. Broncos +6.5, but Chargers win. LAC seems to be letting teams hang around so I'm picking a close win.

Packers@Cowboys. Packers +3.5, but Cowboys win. I want to be wrong here. I want the Packers to win. I think Dallas will win by a FG or less though.

Colts@Chiefs. Colts +11, but Chiefs win. Colts are playing pretty scrappy right now trying to prove something. KC could get a big lead but I don't think they're going to waste all of their energy into this matchup if it's a easy win given the Mahomes-Watson showdown that will follow.

Browns@49ers. 49ers -3.5. SF may be unproven but Cleveland's shown many flaws this season. It's up in the air but I'm going with SF to stay undefeated.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[email protected] -3.5, this should be a easy win especially with this steelers team on short rest

[email protected] -5.5. This one is interesting because the Bears either go 1-3 or 4-0 against the AFC this year given their pattern. If they win this, they will beat the Chargers and Chiefs. I'm goig safe here because there's nothing that says Oakland can win. But it's London.

[email protected] win, but Cards +3. I think both teams are due for a win. Cincy probably needs to wipe that bad taste from Pittsburgh.

Jaguars@Panthers. Panthers -3.5. Before the season, this was the Jaguars winning. I thought Carolina would have problems against the AFC, but now it looks like they will continue their every-other-year AFC sweeps (or majority record).

Vikings@Giants. Giants +5.5 and the win. I'm going for the upset here. The Cowboys and Giants have not gone 2-2 or 1-3 at home combined against a NFC division since 2007. Their pattern is any direction of 0-4, 1-3, and 4-0. If Dallas is going to beat the Packers or Vikings this year, the Giants will have to win at home against one of them or even both of them.

NE@Washington. Pats win, but Washington +15.5.

Jets@Eagles. Eagles -14.5. Eagles are just much better than the Jets. Eagles also have their number, literally.

Bucs@Saints. Bucs +3.5, but Saints win. I don't like this but not going against my team here.

Falcons@Texans. Texans -5. Texans are coming off a home loss, and the Falcons are having another one of their early season hangovers.

Bills@Titans. Bills +3 and win. Titans may be at home but the Bills look good and Tennessee is about the same. Bills are starting to turn the tables on the Titans who owned them for several games.

Broncos@Chargers. Broncos +6.5, but Chargers win. LAC seems to be letting teams hang around so I'm picking a close win.

Packers@Cowboys. Packers +3.5, but Cowboys win. I want to be wrong here. I want the Packers to win. I think Dallas will win by a FG or less though.

Colts@Chiefs. Colts +11, but Chiefs win. Colts are playing pretty scrappy right now trying to prove something. KC could get a big lead but I don't think they're going to waste all of their energy into this matchup if it's a easy win given the Mahomes-Watson showdown that will follow.

Browns@49ers. 49ers -3.5. SF may be unproven but Cleveland's shown many flaws this season. It's up in the air but I'm going with SF to stay undefeated.

OK