• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My idea of a perfect draft..

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I actually would really like to see Fisher snab Jackson Jeffcoat. This guy will prove to be a top DE in the league when its all said and done. I would bet after the combine his stock rises.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually would really like to see Fisher snab Jackson Jeffcoat. This guy will prove to be a top DE in the league when its all said and done. I would bet after the combine his stock rises.

Two problems with your statement Sooner.. #1, you actually said something nice about a Shorthorn :rollseyes:. #2 Jeffcoat is projecting as an OLB in the NFL and if he does want to play DE in the NFL, we have no real place for him. However, I agree that he is going to be a VERY good NFL player.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Two problems with your statement Sooner.. #1, you actually said something nice about a Shorthorn :rollseyes:. #2 Jeffcoat is projecting as an OLB in the NFL and if he does want to play DE in the NFL, we have no real place for him. However, I agree that he is going to be a VERY good NFL player.

You know, depending on how his combine goes drafting him could change everything about our draft. If he is wanting to play OLB which I'm confident that he could, he could be our LB pick with huge potential and use our early pick for something else that is a need. I'm pretty high on Jeffcoat so to me I think getting him could turn out better than getting Barr or Mack but that's just my opinion.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would assume most DEs that become OLBs at the next level are better fits in a 3-4 defense though.