• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Amari Cooper for Myles Gaskin trade got accepted. 0.5 PPR. Did I win this trade?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Adams, Julio, Boyd, and Fulgham, I feel that I'm set at WR. You only start 2 WR's and a FLEX in this league. My RB's are: Hunt, Taylor, Bernard, Dobbins, Hasty, Chubb (IR), and Coleman (IR). Yes, I'm a RB hoarder. LOL.

Trade now goes to a vote.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trade could go either way
boys are a mess at qb so coop may not do well
phins going with new qb and no telling what that will get you :suds:

but u definitely need up grade at rb

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you traded from a position of strength to fill an area of need. If I were the other owner I’d be a little hesitant with Cooper but if he’s got depth and he’s willing to take a chance it’s not a bad idea.

I did something similar earlier this season when I traded Diggs for James Conner because I knew I needed RB depth and my WR depth was good. A week later Chubb got hurt and I was out my top two picks.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you traded from a position of strength to fill an area of need. If I were the other owner I’d be a little hesitant with Cooper but if he’s got depth and he’s willing to take a chance it’s not a bad idea.

I did something similar earlier this season when I traded Diggs for James Conner because I knew I needed RB depth and my WR depth was good. A week later Chubb got hurt and I was out my top two picks.

Yeah, in a vacuum, I think Cooper is the more valuable guy, but you're right, I should be good at WR and I need more at RB.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trade could go either way
boys are a mess at qb so coop may not do well
phins going with new qb and no telling what that will get you :suds:

but u definitely need up grade at rb

The Cowboys situation is a big reason I sold Cooper at a discount. I also dropped Lamb. I wasn't able to sell him even before the last Cowboys game.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper's value is all over the place now. I like the move in a redraft. Dynasty could hurt a little, considering Amari should get Dak back next year, although Gaskin could stick around as a starter in Miami for a while, so...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as the others already said, love moving from a position of strength in redraft to a position of need

Gaskins seems like an extremely safe RB2 this year, happy to have scooped him up in a couple leagues early on, especially in the one I lost Barkley and Ekeler

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as the others already said, love moving from a position of strength in redraft to a position of need

Gaskins seems like an extremely safe RB2 this year, happy to have scooped him up in a couple leagues early on, especially in the one I lost Barkley and Ekeler

Yeah, when they finally moved on from using Jordan Howard as the goal line back, it really solidified Gaskin as a RB2. And yes I'm in a redraft.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper's value is all over the place now. I like the move in a redraft. Dynasty could hurt a little, considering Amari should get Dak back next year, although Gaskin could stick around as a starter in Miami for a while, so...

Yeah, redraft. After the fact, I looked at some websites that analyze trade value, and it shows that I gave up the move valuable asset (gave a value of 20 for Cooper and 17 for Gaskin), but I'm happy to get a rising guy like Gaskin and to get out of the Cowboys' struggling offense situation. As I mentioned above, I just straight up dropped CeeDee Lamb.