• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My 2010 Prediction

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is my 2010 Prediction. I can see Nebraska doing this good or even better. I tried to stay un-biased the whole time i swear.

Nebraska VS Western Kentucky- September 4th
Nebraska comes into the season ranked number 8 in the AP poll so there is very high expectations this season. Western Kentuky is going to be a very good tune up game for the
Huskers.The Hilltopers finished an amazing 0-12 last season so there looking for there first win in a 20 games come September 4th. The only stregth they really have is they
have a pretty decent coach BUT Zach Lee and the Huskers will man handle this team to continue there frustrations.

Nebraska wins 59-3 (1-0)

Nebraska VS Idaho September 11th
After last weeks win the Husker nation is riding high so far on Lees shoulders. Idaho was a bowl winning team and went 8-5 and won the Humanitarian Bowl vs. Bowling Green
Idaho has a decent at best Defense so to be honest i do see Lee making some mistakes this game with 2 picks. That is not enough for idaho to win not even close actually.
The only way they win is becasue of Lee's mistakes.

Nebraska wins 42-10 (2-0)

Nebraska AT Washington September 18th
Washington 2 years ago went an amazing 0-12 last year they went 5-7. They are an improved team for sure with hiesman contending qb Jake Locker. They have some good talent at
the reciver possition that i can see giving the Huskers Defense some fit at the begging of the game. I just do not see Jake Locker being able to tear our Defense apart all day
and there defense is nothing to impressive. Lee still gets the start makes some terrible throws but no picks this game. I also see Helu and Burkhead both running for 100 yards
in this game. This game is not as close as some people think it will be.

Nebraska wins 38-17 (3-0)

Nebraska VS South Dakota State September 25
South Dakota State finished the season 8-4 they are not a terrible terrible teamn but not good either. The Huskers will be looking to go into big
12 play for the finial time undefeated. The JackRabbits will be hopping all over the place as Nebraskas Defense will be swarming the QB all day long. Lee once again gets the start
and has a good day throwing for 3 touchdowns and 0 picks. Burkhead has an amazing game going for over 150 yards and 2 touchdowns. Another easy win bring on the Big 12.

Nebraska wins 42-0 (4-0)

Nebraska AT Kansas State October 7th
Kansas State just like the rest of the North teams will be looking to take the Huskers down this season as it seems this will be there last time to ever get a shot at us.They
started last season really good but finished just like you would expect K-state to going 6-6 with no bowl. They have a good sleeper running back but thats about all they got.
Lee yet AGAIN has a terrible game coming into Big 12 play throwing 3 picks 1 for a touchdown. Lucky for us we have a good running game. I see this game being closer then it
should do to the fact we might be looking a head a little and K-State wants to take us down for the last time.

Nebraska wins 28-10 (5-0) (1-0)

Nebraska VS Texas Octover 16th
We all know what happen last year with Texas so no need to get into that. Texas will be undefeted ranked number 3 and we will be at 6 or 7 at the time. The Huskers will come out
With a new QB this week and its Cody Green. Obviously against Texas very fast and very talented Defense Green is going to struggle not a good time for him to make his first
start of the season. Our defense does very well against this offense.

Nebraska Wins 12-11 (yep i made it that close on purpose and i do beleave it will be very very close) (6-0) (2-0)

Nebraska AT Oklahoma State October 23
Oklahoma State is not a very good threat like they were in the past. Green will get the start again and does much better against the Cowboys. Defense holds on tight as this might
be a little close do to the hang over of last weeks win but Bo knows how to keep his players under control.

Nebraska wins 28-14 (7-0) (3-0)

Nebraska VS Missouri October 30th
OH MIZZWHO how i will miss you when we leave for the Big 10. I do see Mizzwho being ranked high not top 10 high but pretty high at this time. There offense should be pretty decent
but the Defense is going to hurt you guys to much sorry. Nebraska has played very very good so far this season and they will NOT slip up on the final home game against Mizzwho.
Greens leash gets shorter though as he preforms poorly yet again but will it be to poor?

Nebraska wins 35-21 (8-0) (4-0)

Nebraska AT Iowa state November 6
LOL we all remember last years laughable game right 8 turnovers more tournover then we had points. Iowa state does have a great running back great quarterback. They will be
playing us tough to because again this is the last year they got a chance. Green gets the start again and destroys Iowa State which this will be the first we see of the
green that we should of seen all season.

Nebraska wins 42-10 (9-0) (5-0)

Nebraska VS Kansas November 13th
I wish Turner Gill the best of luck. Just not on November 13th. Kansas lost there QB last year. They just seem to be back down to where they used to be. Things look good
for hem though mainly do to the fact Nebraska is leaving. Green has another great game for another 3 touchdowns and zero picks. Defense just shuts down Kansas all game long.

Nebraska Wins 39-0 (10-0) (6-0)

Nebraska AT Texas A&M November 20th
A lot of people see this game as a lose for us. To be honest its hard to dissagrree this is going to be a very very tough game for the Huskers. Texas A&M has a very tough
home field advantage. Green will have a hard time with the crowd and will struggle again. Its going to be a VERY low scoring game for the Huskers. This game can really
go either way.

Nebraska Losses 13-10 (10-1) (6-1)

Nebraska VS Colorado November 26
After the lose last week Husker nation is wanting to tear Cody Greens head off. He goes out there the next week and proves he should be the starting QB. Colorado is Colorado
They just are not a tough team but they do play us tough some times. Last home game in the big 12 ever we have to go out with a big bang.

Nebraska wins 56-3 (11-1) (7-1)

Nebraska VS Texas December 5th
This is the rematch we all want and i really think we will get it. I dont think Oklahhma is not good enough to beat Texas. I think Texas is just to talented to not make the Big
12 Championship game. Nebraska is going to mix it up this game with Green starting and Martinez coming in to mix it up with a little mix of LEE. This is going to throw
Texas off to much this time around and we will move the ball much easier.

Nebraska wins 28-10 (12-1) (8-1 BIG 12 CHAMPIONS)

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well that was a very good post (rep) i like the details, and if thats how the season turns out i will be very happy, except for one week (fukin aggies lol) but it would be fun as hell to tear the buffalos apart that bad! and if we actually do beat texas twice this season! wow that would be AWESOME

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well that was a very good post (rep) i like the details, and if thats how the season turns out i will be very happy, except for one week (fukin aggies lol) but it would be fun as hell to tear the buffalos apart that bad! and if we actually do beat texas twice this season! wow that would be AWESOME
Thanks i was going to go a lot more in depth but everytime i do something like this i usually dont get many people to respond

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think we'll start Green against Texas and you think Lee will do that bad? I don't see that happening at all.

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I do if Lee struggles at all i think Bo is going to do something crazy against texas

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the texas a&m score is just terrible.....

they will score more then 13, and we will score more then 10

their D is terrible, they have 1 good lb, but their D is not good

we'll score over 28
i would wager our D is good enough to hold them under 28

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well Landon, i hope you are correct on that one! i cant stand the thought of losing to texas team this year!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just hard for me to say how well our O is going to do until maybe the Udub game. They tricked me last year when we started out good and then progressively got worse on offense every game after Va Tech

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with the way some of the others got dumped on, we came out of it pretty well

95. Washington: Hey! Look! Over here! We got QB sensation Jake Locker! And, um... lots of asian girls... :P you, uh, you like asian chicks, right? LOL!!