• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread MVC Tournament

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that was great defense. Lucky bounce but still amazing.

Lol I more meant he did what he could on offense down there stretch. He was incredible.

But yeah on that last shot. That's just a player knocking down a killer step back twice in a row.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a good end. Washpun just took over.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...Arch Madness never fails. Damn. Tough break for Evansville, Balentine was so good down the stretch.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win, but I saw Northern Iowa in person earlier this year. It really is mind-blowing that they are able to compete with good teams. They aren't particularly athletic. They don't really have size or apeed. They aren't even that good at passing. They win purely by being solid and sinking tough shots.

My hunch is they'll be a hip pick to pull an upset and they will lose by a lot. Evansville is a better team than they are.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win, but I saw Northern Iowa in person earlier this year. It really is mind-blowing that they are able to compete with good teams. They aren't particularly athletic. They don't really have size or apeed. They aren't even that good at passing. They win purely by being solid and sinking tough shots.

My hunch is they'll be a hip pick to pull an upset and they will lose by a lot. Evansville is a better team than they are.

I'd say Wasphun and Morgan are high major athletes, and Jesperson was a former top 100 recruit. And they have shooters. It's pretty crazy though, they definitely play to the level of their competition. Now 9-3 against the top 100.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UNI plays great D, has a PG that can get in the middle and a load of guys that can shoot. I don't think they win a game but if they shoot it well they can beat anyone because there isn't a PG in the country that can stay in front of Washpun 1 in 1 do it solely depends of making 3s. I'm not sure you can say Evansville is better since UNI bear them 3 times but all games were less than 3 point games

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Northern Iowa is a dangerous team, but it will depend on who they play in the first round

a strong first round opponent would likely crush them