• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still love that soundtrack. "Ghost ryyyyyy-derrrr..... mother fucker."

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I was listening to all this last night and was about to make a "The Crow is the Greatest Movie of All-time" (which I now believe) Thread......wasn't even drunk

It all started cause I heard this:

Last edited by a moderator:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I was listening to all this last night and was about to make a "The Crow is the Greatest Movie of All-time" (which I now believe) Thread......wasn't even drunk

It all started cause I heard this:

I'm with you. I haven't watched in a while, just because you almost can't watch anything after that for months without being disappointed. It still pisses me off that a live round somehow found its way into a gun, one that a stunt man just happened to point directly at Brandon Lee against stunt policy.

And I still think this is NIN's best song ever.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you. I haven't watched in a while, just because you almost can't watch anything after that for months without being disappointed. It still pisses me off that a live round somehow found its way into a gun, one that a stunt man just happened to point directly at Brandon Lee against stunt policy.

And I still think this is NIN's best song ever.

Dude, I don't even want to think about it (conspiracy) ....I remember my days of being Brandon Lee for halloween before it was the cool thing to do....

I want to see NIN live one day....that's still on my list. My buddy met Reznor in New Orleans one night while I was in Harrah's; pissed me off

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeeze he met Reznor?! Did he get a picture or an autograph? I once briefly dated a girl who would have paid to have 20 little Reznor babies. He might have gone for it too, she was smokin'.

Ya. I don't know if I think it was a conspiracy. A lot of people were on that Chinese Triad thing for a long time, but I don't know. It's just frustrating. The really scary thing is comparing Brandon in The Crow to Heath Ledger in Dark Knight.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeeze he met Reznor?! Did he get a picture or an autograph? I once briefly dated a girl who would have paid to have 20 little Reznor babies. He might have gone for it too, she was smokin'.

Ya. I don't know if I think it was a conspiracy. A lot of people were on that Chinese Triad thing for a long time, but I don't know. It's just frustrating. The really scary thing is comparing Brandon in The Crow to Heath Ledger in Dark Knight.

Yep, met him at Tipitina's (N.O. sp?) Said he was just in there chillin one night...Ledger OD'd right though? what's the connection there?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brandon-lee-the-crow-photograph-c10104025jpeg.jpg

images

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No real connection. Just that they were both young....similarly dark movies. Similar appearance. One of those, there's nothing there, but you think about it anyway kinds of things.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

V Jeeze, we think alike way too much tonight

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha, exactly as i post that one of the best songs ever is played....cant rep you

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sometimes wonder if HTM knows that I sit around with my head hanging down, wondering..............

Status
Not open for further replies.