• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh.... Wonder if I have a limit on my blu-ray player... That's where I started using it..... i've had to of used it that much... I accidentally left it on for almost 2 days straight..

well, mine stops every 30 minutes or so and asks if I'm still listening...I think you can pay a couple dollars a month for unlimited and no ads.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH.... Well, if you are in the market for a blu-ray player.....

I got a vizio blu-ray at walmart for 150 cuz I didn't want to spend 600 at the electronics store cuz I don't watch a lot of movies...

Anyway... it has a pandora app on it from the box..... And I've been listening to it for about 3 hours and it hasn't stopped once... And like I said- I'm pretty sure I've been over 40 hours this week

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH.... Well, if you are in the market for a blu-ray player.....

I got a vizio blu-ray at walmart for 150 cuz I didn't want to spend 600 at the electronics store cuz I don't watch a lot of movies...

Anyway... it has a pandora app on it from the box..... And I've been listening to it for about 3 hours and it hasn't stopped once... And like I said- I'm pretty sure I've been over 40 hours this week

yeah, my buddy uses it on his phone and runs it to his car...I don't think there's a limit like that either

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fail....

I just looked.... and my phone ain't on the list.......That would have been nice. I had sirius but.....

It got to the point where the only time I used the sirius was to listen to the Jason Ellis show..

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could find the video of this Lou Reed, Live in Italy,,,Walk on the Wild Side.......

Status
Not open for further replies.