• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People usually like to do some LSD and then listen to this stuff and watch these vids.....I just like to watch and listen sober

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean it's pretty outrageous music really.....I just love to see what people with fucked up brains can create.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]zZwOW84EaR4&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

But I may be seriously fucked up.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm actually very worried. First all notice the misspelled words I;m about to type. I'm seeing differrent letters than I type and my keyboard is Im Chinese or something like that. I usually pretty good about my drammar even when I'm shitfaced. So I tooik the bullshit at 12:30 0last night, 1.35 g of DPH along with a pint ot whiskey. It didn't hit me until about 1:15. I stood up and nearly crashed into my computer desk. I soon foung out that I had to be touching something at all times just to walk. I choose the easier route in crawling a few times. At some point m entire body turned bright ass red like I was sunburned but I wasn't. The entire top layer of skin started peeling off. My fingernails are now (like right now, still) hot pink as well as my bottom lip. Then came the hallucinations. I felt like bugs were crawling on me every few minutes and I wa scared as hell every time, even though I knew they were not real. I could also hear people talking in my apartment. And sometimes I talked back. Then came the physical pain (yeah still here). I'm scared I may have fucked my kidneys up, because I can barely lean forward without extreme pain in my lower back. For some other reason my triceps and hamstrings are still sore as all hell. The rest was kind of a blurr. I remember searching on the floor all through the apartment for a lost contact lens. I fould it this morning. I however remember the seizures or convulsions maybe around 4-5. I was laying on the bed not being able to move voluntarily. I was definitely thrashing and shaking horribly. My eyes were darting back and forth as fast as they possibly could. (This stuff does paralyze you sometimes). I could mor even stand up from here for long time. A couple move interesting things, I still feel the bugs right now. I heard something hissing from my bathroom sink when I got home from work today (at least I was able to go). My hair has turned jet black, like i've dyed it, even the few grays are gone. And my eyes have been dilated for about 26 hours straight.

Damn that was long, sorry. But I just want people to know if they ever even consider just taking some of this stuff recreationally. I would get it out of your mind right away or at least try to be careful. Of course I did take about triple the amount of a normal dose, and added a little whiskey in with it....But oh well we'll see what happens. Hopefully I'm about to go to sleep. (It keeps you very awake too).

Last edited by a moderator:

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will read that in the morning Sir, No Offense or anything... I am just hoping Caneman does not read this, his headache might progress to a Heart Attack... :)

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I can read into it, it sounds like you took something with Stryknine (sp?)...

Small to Medium Doses will make your back feel like that...

It was diphenhydramine. An active ingedient in Benadryl. I just had plain old wal-mart brand sleep aid.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strychnine. No, there shouldn't be any strychnine present in any tryptamine. And the reason your trip was so fucked is because the recommended doseage is about 100mg with nothing below 250mg

Yeah, I know. I swallowed 55 of those bastard. Just said fuck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.