• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Sweet! Breaking out some Pantera! Oddly enough (or not), just tried some new brewski called "Oak Barrel Stout" (Dominion) which I was curious to see how close it is to Bison's Organic Chocolate Stout.

*This "play" is still "under review". ;)

Hang tight....

Last edited by a moderator:

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For HTM...

Nice! We tend to forget how good they are. Partying? lol, Yeah!
That pie fight reminds me of a July 4th "gathering" I had; set up one for the kids and of course adults joined in. Slip n Slide, Jungle gym, indoor cooking/outdoor grilling, fireworks, all the proper party favors (esp flags, "learning tools" for the kids),... I make sure all the kiddos are bathed, fed, happy and ready for bed before it's over. Good times! :) (many pics!)

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I cannot get this song out of my head after I heard it last week. Mark had one of the greatest voices ever (4:00+ is awesome). Here's a different version...

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never been a fan of Live version unless I am actually there... and IMO the Great Ones sound just as good in person as on CDs... (Rush, Cypress Hill, Killah Priest, Megadeth...)

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never been a fan of Live version unless I am actually there... and IMO the Great Ones sound just as good in person as on CDs... (Rush, Cypress Hill, Killah Priest, Megadeth...)

I think the video above sounds better than the album. He was the best "hair metal" vocalist by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.