• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And I aint' seen no Doors in this thread, hate him or love him Jim Morrison and The Doors made some great music. :p

There are some Morrison (and The Doors) fans here, I would be one. The music is spread out in various other thraeds, some need bumping.

I place some JM references in the 3000 post thread from "Break On Through: The Life and Death of Jim Morrison", so no one can claim that thing has no substance. A beautiful, beautiful fukked up man. (and soul) <3 :);)

Last edited by a moderator:

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sorry, after all I've seen Clapton ain't God, Elton plays a better piano than Clapton plays guitar. I saw Charlie Daniels Band open for Clapton in '76 and CDB was much better. Too hard to say who is the best, but it isn't Clapton in my opinion.

I have an odd "connection" with the two and dnt parallel them, but I see why u say that. Hv seen both Clapton and Elton in intimate settings and really crucial times of their careers. Have seen CDB also - very nice.

Sidenote: I walked out of a Molly Hatchet show it sukked so badly. Only show I ever bolted on. :mad: Weird. :confused:

LOL, yeah, the chicken or egg type deal on the other, right. :D Nice.

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Haha... u keep turning out this killer tunage, I can keep talking... or... nvm. :D

I have some to post but a LOT of catching up to do with this thing! Lv It!! ;)
U guys are bangin' em out here!

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an odd "connection" with the two and dnt parallel them, but I see why u say that. Hv seen both Clapton and Elton in intimate settings and really crucial times of their careers. Have seen CDB also - very nice.

Sidenote: I walked out of a Molly Hatchet show it sukked so badly. Only show I ever bolted on. :mad: Weird. :confused:

LOL, yeah, the chicken or egg type deal on the other, right. :D Nice.

I would have walked out on ZZ Top one time but finacee wouldn't let me. She walked out on me two weeks before the wedding date though. :mad:

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha... u keep turning out this killer tunage, I can keep talking... or... nvm. :D

I have some to post but a LOT of catching up to do with this thing! Lv It!! ;)
U guys are bangin' em out here!

Yeah, but a lot of stuff by the some artists isn't available on boobtube, oops youtube, or I'd post some really get down funky tunes. Stuff that gets your homones moving, if you know what I mean.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Doom, this is for you. May not be the super-fast tempo, goddamn the brakes songs type you like but the mood is super.

WPDAWG08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good "sing with all your drunk friends" song.

And I hate country.

its just good music. I was going to post Baby let me follow you down bob dylan but its been deleted from the internet

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of my Theme Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.