• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest Song EVER!!!!

Me thinks so anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The best and most original cover of any song I've ever heard, as well as one of the best live vocals

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... get out...

You know the concept behind 2112 is almost identical to that Styx album with Mr. Roboto?

Did you know that 2112 came out 7 years before Killroy Was Here? I don't understand what you are saying. To go along with being inferior, talent wise, Styx plagiarized Rush also?

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know that 2112 came out 7 years before Killroy was here? I don't understand what you are saying. To go along with being inferior, talent wise, Styx plagiarized 2112 also?

No, I'm saying that Rush and Styx think along the same lines. Zappa used a similar concept in Joe's Garage, but that was based off of music being banned in parts of the middle east. It's not a difficult idea to come up with. Hell someone who read 1984 could EASILY think that up off the cuff.

Rush really annoys me, people act like they're the greatest band of all time, when in reality its just a drummer and a half bass player half siren/witch.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm saying that Rush and Styx think along the same lines. Zappa used a similar concept in Joe's Garage, but that was based off of music being banned in parts of the middle east. It's not a difficult idea to come up with. Hell someone who read 1984 could EASILY think that up off the cuff.

Rush really annoys me, people act like they're the greatest band of all time, when in reality its just a drummer and a half bass player half siren/witch.

I don't think it's the greatest song ever because of the lyrics, they could have made the whole thing instrumental for all I care. Also, I don't think Alex gets quite the credit that he deserves.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psh. Utopia's album ra has a suite with better instrumentals that was intended to be a joke... It's a campy fairy tale.

Whatever you stupid fucker. You ain't gonna change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.