• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably both re-posts. Love the guitar at the opening of song two, and around 2:30 in song one. Nothing sick, just does something for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is one that anybody can get into, if in the right mood. It's the song in Zombieland that's playing right before Tallahassee cock blocks Columbus.

[YOUTUBE]41T8i_BeFUQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

and just for good measure

[YOUTUBE]kR-74EK2d7M[/YOUTUBE]

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I doubt that this will be to much of your tastes, but it was the first song I settled to on the radio after going to the doctors this morning. I went in and the doc shove some scope down my nose into my throat. Apparently I have non-cancerous white cell masses in my throat. So I go in on monday to have biopsy and I'm only 30. Also I'm going to have a camera go through my whole esophagus. I can't expect anyone to cry for me because this is all my fault, but I thought I'd have another decade before this came up.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I doubt that this will be to much of your tastes, but it was the first song I settled to on the radio after going to the doctors this morning. I went in and the doc shove some scope down my nose into my throat. Apparently I have non-cancerous white cell masses in my throat. So I go in on monday to have biopsy and I'm only 30. Also I'm going to have a camera go through my whole esophagus. I can't expect anyone to cry for me because this is all my fault, but I thought I'd have another decade before this came up.

Why is it your fault?

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about the camera in your esophagus and what not hokie. No but really it sounds bad. Hopefully you live till your gray haired at least, or in your 100s!
I watched this video on Acid a month. Got me thinking about the most ridiculous shit.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sorry to hear about the camera in your esophagus and what not hokie. No but really it sounds bad. Hopefully you live till your gray haired at least, or in your 100s!
I watched this video on Acid a month. Got me thinking about the most ridiculous shit.

Thank you bear, I'll do my best, but my family ages slowly so I probably wont gray (if I live that long) till I'm 60. I'm sure I'll due fine for now, it is just a kick in the balls to get this news at this age.

As far as watching shit on the internet when you are on acid, tisk, tisk. Go out to a park for that, it is really the only way to enjoy tripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.