• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Muschamp Co Defensive Coordinator?

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance we could get this guy? He may suck as the head man but he knows defense.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess everyone thinks Bob is going to stick with his brother. I could see OU picking this guy up. He may get a big buy out but he still needs to pay the bills. Give him a million a year as the co-d guy.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt it.

It will have to be some subordinate that Mike can boss around.

The problem with our pass D is that the defensive line isn't getting the pressure this year like they did towards the end of last year. Our coaches have ZERO confidence in the guys to go man to man. They basically admit they are not play makers.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else, they should pony up the dough and take Duane Akina from Stanford.

Stanford has some of the best YPC/YPG defensive statistics in the nation, playing in the pass-happy PAC.

He's originally from Hawaii, so should be able to recruit the West as well as anyone we've had...not to mention he has a lot of contacts in texico having coached down there for over 10 years.

Bobby Jack needs to assume a position like Merv Johnson, and Mike needs to get his head out of the defensive backfield.

I have no problems with Kish or Montgomery remaining on staff, their units are ok.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else, they should pony up the dough and take Duane Akina from Stanford.

Stanford has some of the best YPC/YPG defensive statistics in the nation, playing in the pass-happy PAC.

He's originally from Hawaii, so should be able to recruit the West as well as anyone we've had...not to mention he has a lot of contacts in texico having coached down there for over 10 years.

Bobby Jack needs to assume a position like Merv Johnson, and Mike needs to get his head out of the defensive backfield.

I have no problems with Kish or Montgomery remaining on staff, their units are ok.

:bump:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance we could get this guy? He may suck as the head man but he knows defense.

Fuck this.
He was ok at Texas, not great. We already employee a washed up head coach as Defensive Coordinator.
Maybe we can get Bo Pelini while we're at it.

There are just too many great DC's out there to put up with what we have.