• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's Home stand: May 10th - 15th

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In..this chapter...
Great hitting..meats.
Great.pitching..
Gotta...hope..the pitching.
Is up.for it...
For the mariners...
If not ..Os...have the edge..

Os.are a bit like rangers..only .younger..

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With..raley .coming..on.
And haniger ..as well..
And garver...not.yet...
I expect raley....in RF .
And haniger..at dh..and his.
Defensive woooooo,s..

But we will.,see..how.scott.
Does ..

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like De La Cruz but I think he'll cost more than France and some prospects. Marlins going full rebuild (again) will probably be looking at top 10 to top 12 prospects.
That is kind of what I meant two top 25 prospects but lower end. Meaning not the top 5. I think Arroyo has been as high as top 10, but wouldn’t touch the tippy top guys but the Mariners have a crap load of lottery tickets from like 12-30. If the Mariners asked for any top 10 guy for him then I’d hang up. He seems like a good player but just from the numbers he seems to be a quantity over quality IMO. But I also am no expert on him so maybe I’m undervaluing his worth.

But if Celestin keeps it up, the Mariners may be able to make a huge blockbuster with Emerson and Ford for somebody

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there are 2 ways it could go..either..guys get
Hot..
Julio..
Polonco..
Haniger..
Garver .
Or they will.prob have no choice but to.try a.trade...

In the 1st case. ..
And for haniger./ Garver .it.is..even more .important.
And polonco is.a free agent.
After ....so .it's important that all.those.guys..get hot...
If not...it's white Sox or Oakland ..marlins or nationals ..who knows .

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is kind of what I meant two top 25 prospects but lower end. Meaning not the top 5. I think Arroyo has been as high as top 10, but wouldn’t touch the tippy top guys but the Mariners have a crap load of lottery tickets from like 12-30. If the Mariners asked for any top 10 guy for him then I’d hang up. He seems like a good player but just from the numbers he seems to be a quantity over quality IMO. But I also am no expert on him so maybe I’m undervaluing his worth.

But if Celestin keeps it up, the Mariners may be able to make a huge blockbuster with Emerson and Ford for somebody
I think you might be right on 2 lottery picks prospects in that 25 to 30 range. De La Cruz is under contract for this season so he would be a rental on the cheap end but his power number have increased over the last 2 yrs so Mariners could make a descent offer in the off-season.