• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Motorcyclists: Slight Beef With You

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that was deliberate on the car owner's part. Who gets out of their car during a traffic jam except for an obvious emergency? In California that is against the law. The motorcyclist has the right in California to ride between cars during a traffic jam.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that was deliberate on the car owner's part. Who gets out of their car during a traffic jam except for an obvious emergency? In California that is against the law. The motorcyclist has the right in California to ride between cars during a traffic jam.

Sometimes you need to get a cold one out of the trunk.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and some are unaware of just how hard they are to spot.

I advise riding with your lights on to make you easier to see. I try to take an extra good look at stop signs when we get around the Sturgis time of year here (were right on the way there) to make sure I don't pull out in front of one of them.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you just run them over? That's what I did in the Wagoneer.

I like the big biker dude who rides in a lane really close to the center line on the highway...as if saying 'this is my space and don't crowd me.' So, I'd slide over toward the line real tight as I'd pass...kinda' hoping my rear view mirror might touch his handle bars.

We ride near the line so that we're seen, not because we have a road capture ego. Jesus, ever bother to think about it?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Midnight, I don't know of a motorcycle made with an off switch for the headlight. Maybe there is one but headlights are pretty much on at time with modern bikes.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ride near the line so that we're seen, not because we have a road capture ego. Jesus, ever bother to think about it?

and to avoid the middle of the lane, it's slippery from oil and other fluids...especially after some rain.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe he was having car trouble and needed to check it out? Or there was a little fender bender? Or he hit something on the road and wanted to see what it was?
Ages ago, I got stuck on horrible traffic on the way to the beach and my car started to overheat (fan was frozen), so I really wanted to pull over to let it cool down and pop the hood. The problem was that assholes who were better than everybody else were already using the breakdown lane to get ahead of the normal people...once I was finally able to pull to the side, dumbshits started cursing me and driving on the grass the get around me in the breakdown lane! I was almost trapped in my car by total morons who just had to try to get ahead of everybody else.
And motorcyclists who ride the lines are in the same class in my book...

The Green Bastard

rat #442 from the SS KFFL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ride, and the idiots who pass on the shoulder and in between vehicles piss me off as much as they do anyone else. It never ceases to amaze me how some people think the laws don't apply to them. I see all kinds of stupidity. I have friends and family who are horrified at the fatalities at Sturgis every year, but honestly, a good portion of those are the result of people driving like assholes; passing on curves or hills, driving way too fast for the curves, passing on the right, etc.