• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most valuable franchises

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best things to happen in the history of football was Jerrah getting butt hurt over all the attention Jimmy Johnson was getting. Which made Jimmy butt hurt enough to quit. That team was poised to win 3 maybe even 4 Super Bowls in a row with Jimmy at the helm. You think Boys fans are insufferable now. Imagine how cocky they'd be with a three-peat.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In two years, the Rams being one of the best run franchises will forget how to do everything. They never draft well or make good trades. You're right most likely their strategy is hoping an older qb plays for them forever.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best things to happen in the history of football was Jerrah getting butt hurt over all the attention Jimmy Johnson was getting. Which made Jimmy butt hurt enough to quit. That team was poised to win 3 maybe even 4 Super Bowls in a row with Jimmy at the helm. You think Boys fans are insufferable now. Imagine how cocky they'd be with a three-peat.
As someone who grew up with insufferable Cowboys fans, you're right. We woulda NEVER heard the end of it...

Guess it's a good thing that ego is a factor in the Cowboys' brain trust...

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still...always on their mind
If this ^^^^ was said due to my post. Its not that serious. I'm not a Cowboys hater like a lotta other fans are. I'm too busy hatin my fuckin team to be hating other teams. Though I can't front either. Being a Skins fan you have to take your joy when n how you get it. Especially when it comes at the expense of another NFC East team.

I'm in the minority, but I think the Chargers will finally stop shooting themselves in the ass.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this ^^^^ was said due to my post. Its not that serious. I'm not a Cowboys hater like a lotta other fans are. I'm too busy hatin my fuckin team to be hating other teams. Though I can't front either. Being a Skins fan you have to take your joy when n how you get it. Especially when it comes at the expense of another NFC East team.

I'm in the minority, but I think the Chargers will finally stop shooting themselves in the ass.
It's all good. I've been around awhile so excuse me for saying I've never known a redskin fan who didn't hate Dallas. Many weren't obsessed...many were. Dallas Week has been around since the Nixon days. Being a Dallas fan the last 20 years is all about stubbing your toe somehow someway. I'm just trying to out live Jerry in order to perhaps see the 9th trip.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good. I've been around awhile so excuse me for saying I've never known a redskin fan who didn't hate Dallas. Many weren't obsessed...many were. Dallas Week has been around since the Nixon days. Being a Dallas fan the last 20 years is all about stubbing your toe somehow someway. I'm just trying to out live Jerry in order to perhaps see the 9th trip.
Word. Don't get me wrong. Fuck the Cowboys in their neck. A lotta demons about Dallas were put to rest during Gibbs 2.0 for me though. And I feell you far as out-living Jerry. Youe odds are a helleva lot better than me out-living Snyder seeing as I'm 2 years older than his triflin ass.