• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

more nude Carlesimo photos arise(sneak peak)

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well Well Well, once again i sit here in amazment at how perverted you all are as the thread veiws mount Absolutelly shocked at how many of you will click here to get a glimpse of pj's bod .
disgusts me!

But while were all here i figured it would be a good time to discuss Ed the cheeseburger reverse fetus Davis and his rookie/sohpmore snubbing a year after rossanne was snubbed for a scrub cracker from the pistons.

Yes, dd will be there this year on the sophmore team but WHAT A FUCKEN LOAD OF HORSESHIT! Compltely fucked, honest to god just sell the franchise as stern will never let this franchise contend let alone get its rookeis to allstar weekend when they deserve to be there 100 fucking percent.

FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! i like ed davis dunks too which is what the rook/soph game is all about. BURN IN HELL LEAGUE AND LEAGUE AFFILIATES!!!! Punishing all of us by hosing davis

side note: no carlisimo photo's, sorry to dissapoint

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Well Well, once again i sit here in amazment at how perverted you all are as the thread veiws mount Absolutelly shocked at how many of you will click here to get a glimpse of pj's bod .
disgusts me!

But while were all here i figured it would be a good time to discuss Ed the cheeseburger reverse fetus Davis and his rookie/sohpmore snubbing a year after rossanne was snubbed for a scrub cracker from the pistons.

Yes, dd will be there this year on the sophmore team but WHAT A FUCKEN LOAD OF HORSESHIT! Compltely fucked, honest to god just sell the franchise as stern will never let this franchise contend let alone get its rookeis to allstar weekend when they deserve to be there 100 fucking percent.

FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! i like ed davis dunks too which is what the rook/soph game is all about. BURN IN HELL LEAGUE AND LEAGUE AFFILIATES!!!! Punishing all of us by hosing davis

side note: no carlisimo photo's, sorry to dissapoint

where are the fuckin pictures, thats twice now, i swear to god if it happens again, im gonna sick the big O on you , I know him personally.

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry for all the commas im drunk

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
where are the fuckin pictures, thats twice now, i swear to god if it happens again, im gonna sick the big O on you , I know him personally.

sorry man, lying is he only way can get you guys to read my ed davis threads.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tumblr_l6p734N3201qbo80u.gif

you got me again

Last edited by a moderator: