• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

more honesty from Caleb Miller

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also, the comment wasn't just out of the blue. It was in response to another person's comment about Jackson and the Seahawks sucking this year.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The wonderlic demonstrates nothing more than quickness in basic problem solving. It is by no means an indicator of intelligence or football savvy-ness. I would roll the Wonderlic up and smoke it.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I liked Calebs post about Mike Browns cheapness. It was pointing out something small to help demonstrate the larger picture. I think this is just whack though.

same here. that's pretty much why I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt..

because it's a recent player calling out MB in a very public way..

first time I recall that happening so directly.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seahawks are going to bad. You don't replace Matty Hass with Tavaris and expect to increase the win column.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The wonderlic demonstrates nothing more than quickness in basic problem solving. It is by no means an indicator of intelligence or football savvy-ness. I would roll the Wonderlic up and smoke it.

It's an IQ test.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's an IQ test.

Ha, I know this, but the point isn't actually to prove how smart somebody is. Everything on there is high school level analysis with a time limit. I'd be far more impressed by college scores, what major he had, and his SAT/ACT scores.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not saying you have to be a genius to be a football analyst. I was just trying to point out having a high wonderlic doesn't mean a person is smart or a credible football analyst, that's all.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ha, I know this, but the point isn't actually to prove how smart somebody is. Everything on there is high school level analysis with a time limit. I'd be far more impressed by college scores, what major he had, and his SAT/ACT scores.

Completly agree. I'm not expecting him to cure cancer, explain quantum physics, or write a brilliant thesis on War and Peace. The score indicates that he's probably more intelligent than most of the general population. That's the only reason I referenced it.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Completly agree. I'm not expecting him to cure cancer, explain quantum physics, or write a brilliant thesis on War and Peace. The score indicates that he's probably more intelligent than most of the general population. That's the only reason I referenced it.

If he cures cancer he can say whatever he wants about anybody, except for Randolph Scott. (Blazing Saddles reference, anyone?)