• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mooney and Kmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a tough runner. Puts his shoulder down and has no problem driving through people.

It's not that I don't like the guy. Love his attitude...love his toughness. Just hate that Bears fans want or think he can be something he isn't.

I never seen somebody flip flop on Kmet so much than grey pubes

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we can't all watch 60 minutes and then decide how great of a coach John Fox would be for the Bears.
Stop dodging. Comparing Hill with Mooney is stupid as it gets.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost as bad as saying Trubisky was the best QB in his draft class.

One is a prediction, the other is a horrendous bad observation and an indication of lacking player evaluation.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost as bad as saying Trubisky was the best QB in his draft class.

More hypocrisy. This is too easy:

BearsWillWin:

The point is Trubisky has shown more potential sooner in his career than Dilfer did. I didn’t realize I would need to explain it. But here we are. Trubisky’s play and ability is beyond Dilfer so the Ravens thing is moot.

I misread what you originally typed, sorry. Mahomes is definitely the better QB. But with the Bears he would have been in a different situation then the one he has in KC. Bears can win a SB with Trubisky, I'm confident of that.

Trubisky has shown the ability to make plays with his feet and has down really well with his arm in small doses. And that all comes with relative inexperience as he didn't start a lot at the college level and in 2018 was playing in his first season under a new offense.

Wanna keep talking about Trubisky, or is it time to run like Forest?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More hypocrisy. This is too easy:

BearsWillWin:

The point is Trubisky has shown more potential sooner in his career than Dilfer did. I didn’t realize I would need to explain it. But here we are. Trubisky’s play and ability is beyond Dilfer so the Ravens thing is moot.

I misread what you originally typed, sorry. Mahomes is definitely the better QB. But with the Bears he would have been in a different situation then the one he has in KC. Bears can win a SB with Trubisky, I'm confident of that.

Trubisky has shown the ability to make plays with his feet and has down really well with his arm in small doses. And that all comes with relative inexperience as he didn't start a lot at the college level and in 2018 was playing in his first season under a new offense.

Wanna keep talking about Trubisky, or is it time to run like Forest?

Again....I'm wrong a lot. I freely admit to it.

You claim to not be wrong. You claim to be a genius. Smarter than Belichick and better than any NFL scout. Those are your words. No amount of deflection will save you from yourself.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again....I'm wrong a lot. I freely admit to it.

You claim to not be wrong. You claim to be a genius. Smarter than Belichick and better than any NFL scout. Those are your words. No amount of deflection will save you from yourself.

So you admit to being a hypocrite. You attack me about Trubisky and all this time you’ve been saying the same things. You are pathetic old fart.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think you actually know what hypocrite means.

Have I ever claimed to be a genius that knows all?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes you are. And clearly also a hypocrite. And really bad at deflection.
I already explained it. It’s not my problem if you don’t get it.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not my problem your mom raised a failure.
Whoa! Crushing wit as usual. Amazing creativity. Bravo. I'm broken.

Because you can't put 2 and 2 together and since you are about to respond "thank you". I was being facetious. You idiot.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa! Crushing wit as usual. Amazing creativity. Bravo. I'm broken.

Because you can't put 2 and 2 together and since you are about to respond "thank you". I was being facetious. You idiot.

So angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.