• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montgomery being pushed out!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it that Montgomerys leave was a smokescreen. He never really left he building. Other owners did not want him to pull the strings anymore. Middleton now has 48% of ownership and other owners
are going to make sure that he gets enough to own at least a controlling interest. Rumors have it that
Middleton wants Howard gone at any cost. He also wants Asche to move to left field which would open a spot for Franco. Then most likely move Utley to 1st base. Hamels would be traded for prospects. This may or not happen but if it does their will be excitement in the air!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor has it that Montgomerys leave was a smokescreen. He never really left he building. Other owners did not want him to pull the strings anymore. Middleton now has 48% of ownership and other owners
are going to make sure that he gets enough to own at least a controlling interest. Rumors have it that
Middleton wants Howard gone at any cost. He also wants Asche to move to left field which would open a spot for Franco. Then most likely move Utley to 1st base. Hamels would be traded for prospects. This may or not happen but if it does their will be excitement in the air!

There'll be a lot of talk and rumors over the winter. No one seriously would want to give up Hamels at this point. They'll want to build the pitching staff around him to go with the excellent relievers.

I seriously think that we'll start the season with most if not all of the older core who may likely each decline. I don't see management pulling the trigger. This can be countered if two or three of the younger guys break out, but we know the odds are long for that to happen. But it can. I'm hoping for some kind of trade that will bring a quality hitter to the Phils and that's a long shot.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There'll be a lot of talk and rumors over the winter. No one seriously would want to give up Hamels at this point. They'll want to build the pitching staff around him to go with the excellent relievers.

I seriously think that we'll start the season with most if not all of the older core who may likely each decline. I don't see management pulling the trigger. This can be countered if two or three of the younger guys break out, but we know the odds are long for that to happen. But it can. I'm hoping for some kind of trade that will bring a quality hitter to the Phils and that's a long shot.

By trading Hamels they can get at least 3 prospects. Then they use the extra money to sign another top starter. Plus the Phillies will be bidding on Tomas the Cuban free agent. There will be more changes than you think!

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THANK YOU 8 lb 6 oz BABY JESUS!!! Please don't let this guy be a dick tease and say all the right stuff now only to backout at the last second.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to win 60 games next year? :omg:

Changes must be made. Young players need to play. We need prospects for the farm. We need to get on base more. Hamels only won 9 games because of poor run support. No matter what happens we will be a better team without Howard and Brown. So I think we will win more than 80 games next season by getting younger and smarter.