• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mo Speights

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this guy serious right now?

I had to read the box score from the game last night.

11 minutes, 1 for 8 from the field, 3pts, 7 boards, (-13 when he was in the game)

For a guy who is supposed to be a "shooter", he is shooting under 30% from the field this year.

:omg:

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a joke with the Sixers - such a disappointment

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virtually useless out there. can't cover anyone or get decent shots.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Speights and Bazemore is just brutal, i would argue they are even worse than useless, it feels like they are actively sabotaging games out there. i would honestly rather see Draymond Green at the 4 than Speights, at least the effort will be there. Getting something out of Speights and getting him to buy into the system may be jackson's greatest challenge this year. So far he has been a terrible pickup and I can't believe we will have to watch this stiff eat our salary and a roster spot for at least the next 2 years.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Speights and Bazemore is just brutal, i would argue they are even worse than useless, it feels like they are actively sabotaging games out there. i would honestly rather see Draymond Green at the 4 than Speights, at least the effort will be there. Getting something out of Speights and getting him to buy into the system may be jackson's greatest challenge this year. So far he has been a terrible pickup and I can't believe we will have to watch this stiff eat our salary and a roster spot for at least the next 2 years.

I was very disappointed when I heard the Dubs weren't in the running for Tyler Hansborough, that's the type of role player we need on this team, someone who will play defense, grab rebounds, and know when to pass to the better shooters on the team.

Speights and Baze are suffering from a lack of confidence this year. They aren't really getting consistent playing time,nor should they. They are horrible.

Sadly, they are who we are stuck with unless Utah wants to take them off our hands to increase their tanking odds.

Landry wasn't the best defensive player, but atleast he had a semi reliable elbow jumper and could pump fake for days down low to get his shot off, what does Speights do for us?

I watched him at the top of the key and his defender basically backed 10 feet away from him, SPeights dribbled and missed the layup by 5 feet (didn't even hit rim).

A few wins may change things, but at this point there's a bad taste in the air.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on hansbourgh I saw per 36 he drew second most fouls too. We need a guy to get to the line

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may bump this thread after every loss.

11/23 vs POR

13 mins, 2 pts 1-4 from the field, 1 block, 1 board, (+/- at -6 when on the floor)

:L:L:L

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's crazy is the fact that Speights has good touch with the ball and is good around the rim yet the coaching staff constantly has him floating at the high post. What the Warriors need to do is get him more focused on getting touches in the paint. I know the prefer working the ball to JO in the second unit in the post, but they need to get Speights going. Try having him set up shop in the paint a couple times and give him a few touches. I don't believe Speights is a lost cause yet.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His offensive woes aside, what about his propensity for trying to take a charge around the basket instead of playing the ball? Silly and embarrassing.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump, here's to Speights making me eat my words, well sorta, 2 months after the fact.

More impressive than his scoring output, he actually played defense , defended the rim, and was a presence on defense. Lets be honest, it was the same Sixers team that lost to Flop City by a Gazillion points the night prior, but Speights was a man child out there.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump, here's to Speights making me eat my words, well sorta, 2 months after the fact.

More impressive than his scoring output, he actually played defense , defended the rim, and was a presence on defense. Lets be honest, it was the same Sixers team that lost to Flop City by a Gazillion points the night prior, but Speights was a man child out there.

Eh, having 2 or 3 great games a year doesn't mean you don't suck. Almost any NBA player is going to have a few good outings (especially against terrible teams). If Speights can even give us 1/3 of that, but do it consistently, I'd be very pleased. But he hasn't shown he can do that yet.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speights on a milk carton yet? It's been a month since his monster game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speights on a milk carton yet? It's been a month since his monster game.

Once again, he didn't even log a minute on the floor against Phoenix.