• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB AL Draft QF 4 : UK vs Hockey

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does Hockey do it draft after draft where he gets skipped and loses a lot of draft positions but still manages to create a competitive team. That alone is a serious accomplishment. Just scary of what his team would be like if he didn't get skipped. We all would be in a world of hurt. Nicely done @mr.hockey4242 :suds:

Ps. I voted UK and hockey got skipped often and is leading 5-3 wow.

Thanks but I didn't really get skipped much this draft. Just two of my final bench guys that I was confident I could find later and one time early on for Memorial Day weekend but everyone was slow so only like 6 picks went before I came back.

This draft went mostly how I planned, you just never like my team!!!!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks but I didn't really get skipped much this draft. Just two of my final bench guys that I was confident I could find later and one time early on for Memorial Day weekend but everyone was slow so only like 6 picks went before I came back.

This draft went mostly how I planned, you just never like my team!!!!

I'm not milk and have predetermined favorites. I liked your team just thought uk's was better.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been looking at this forever and I just think Hockey has enough to pull it out... I think the Rotation of UK is slightly better but I think Hockey's lineup can pull it out... Hockey in 7

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love your top 2... Santana and Feller...

But Verlander?? he is a 5 at best in this mock... He only had 2 seasons of below 3 ERA....

Joss and smoky wood, are 2 pitchers who pitched way back when and ONLY had 300+ innings 3 times combined... Those innings just sucked for pitchers back then... you took old time pitchers with tiny samples and calling them great...

Wood, had over 200 innings only twice in his career...

With your 3-4-5, i think you combined for 5 Great seasons... that is other 3-4-5s primes in this mock...
Last point on this for me, it really seems like you are trying to have it both ways....on the one hand, the older pitchers low ERA's didn't matter because you say they didn't face the same caliber lineups, but on the other hand, you rip Verlander for only having two sub 3.00 ERA's despite the fact that he pitches in the modern American League. Spin...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got Hockey in a close one. Both really good teams though.