• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mindhunter

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished a week or so ago... Again with the music, for starters...

Lunatic Fringe

M.E.

Hell is for Children

Great placement of these tunes...

As for the season, I really liked it... Strangely satisfying in how UNsatisfying it was, if that makes any sense?

Only criticisms would be that they led off making it look like Holden's anxiety after the Kemper encounter was going to be an issue and it never really resurfaced... I actually am glad they dropped it, but was still weird how it just went away....

And Wendy's lesbo love life... We get it... Too much time spent on it.... Other than wanting to join in, I didn't much care..

I think Bill's son and family issues are kind of hokie and TOO coincidental to be happening to his family? That said, I was okay with that arc...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would like to see more fictional elements... Not sure I love the BTK angle considering how long that took either.

Not as impactful as season one but good

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would like to see more fictional elements... Not sure I love the BTK angle considering how long that took either.

I think it's more 'case of the week' single episodes with BTK lurking in the background as an overarching story for as many seasons as this goes.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy doesn't get caught till 2005 so I don't know what they are going to do with that story line. Maybe a flash ahead or something?

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy doesn't get caught till 2005 so I don't know what they are going to do with that story line. Maybe a flash ahead or something?
Maybe it does flash ahead and his son is grown, and is killing too. That's where it appears to be heading now, anyway.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it does flash ahead and his son is grown, and is killing too. That's where it appears to be heading now, anyway.
It's definitely building to something, seeing how the second season ended :eek::eek:

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's more 'case of the week' single episodes with BTK lurking in the background as an overarching story for as many seasons as this goes.

Yea... Agreed

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally finished it, thought season 2 was better. Can't wait for season 3.

I liked both, but thought season 1 was better.

I disagree with the first sentence lol, I think the fact that these are REAL events is what makes it so compelling.

I like the BTK angle, but I was talking about how long it takes to get him and theorized that each season will comprise a decade give or take to actually get to it. If I remember right, they are in the mid 80's right now. So maybe another season or two before BTK is front and center.

I am probably on the FBIs radar lol. After season 2 was over I started looking up serial killers from the late 80s to late 90s to see what were the likely possibilities. Surprisingly, there is a lot to choose from. My dad said that he hopes they do the Nightstalker, but I don't think that will align with the timeline already established, but I could be wrong.

Dahmer would be cool. Leads right into the early 90's too.

IDK, what do you think?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked both, but thought season 1 was better.

I disagree with the first sentence lol, I think the fact that these are REAL events is what makes it so compelling.

I like the BTK angle, but I was talking about how long it takes to get him and theorized that each season will comprise a decade give or take to actually get to it. If I remember right, they are in the mid 80's right now. So maybe another season or two before BTK is front and center.

I am probably on the FBIs radar lol. After season 2 was over I started looking up serial killers from the late 80s to late 90s to see what were the likely possibilities. Surprisingly, there is a lot to choose from. My dad said that he hopes they do the Nightstalker, but I don't think that will align with the timeline already established, but I could be wrong.

Dahmer would be cool. Leads right into the early 90's too.

IDK, what do you think?

Bundy?

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think that fits the timeline either. If I remember correctly, he was already in prison by this time and he was put to death in like 89 or something... plus there have been enough Bundy shows/movies being released lately.

But who knows, these are supposed to be actual cases the Behavioral Science Unit took on... maybe it isn't either of those but maybe one less known. Either way, I am sure it will be done well.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a female serial killer... Would be different.

1989-1990: Aileen Wuornos, a rare female serial killer, was convicted of murdering six men while working as a prostitute along highways in central Florida. She was executed in 2002.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just started watching this...enjoy it very much so far

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Ramirez would be a good story line.