• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Milwaukee @ Arizona

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it will never happen, but imagine the kind of haul Goldschmidt would bring in return via trade

really awesome contract, in his prime

if you could get a bonafide ace, a MLB ready position player starter, and 1 top 10 organizational prospect, would you do it?

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it will never happen, but imagine the kind of haul Goldschmidt would bring in return via trade

if you could get a bonafide ace, a MLB ready position player starter, and 1 top 10 organizational prospect, would you do it?

No, this team needs to stop dealing away it's young assets. It's what got them into the position that they are currently in. Plus, they have never shown an ability to get even close to market value for their young stars when they deal them.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No team would give up as much as it would take for AZ to trade Goldy. It would completely gut any team's farm system and require at least a couple very good players that would contribute right away as well. Basically, it would make no sense for AZ or for the team trading for Goldy either. Let's never talk about this subject again please. He needs to retire a Diamondback.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see where you are coming from but allstar players don't grow on trees. This team needs more than a couple up and coming pieces. Goldy is the centerfold while the rest are moving parts!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For instance: Say the St. Louis Cardinals want Goldy.

They would likely have to offer something along the lines of Michael Wacha, Oscar Taveras, Matt Adams and at least two very good prospects. This would be a great return for AZ, but why would St. Louis want to gut their team for one guy? The Cardinals are the deepest team in the MLB and it still wouldn't make sense for them.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goldy has to be untouchable. He's one of the best players in baseball. The only trade that would make sense would be something that would require another GM to be drunk (okay, so maybe Anaheim?).

Toucanbird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worst record in NL, 2nd in all of baseball. Yet Gibby and KT still have jobs

The way Kirk Gibson has acted the last two days, he deserves to be fired. His actions are a disgrace to baseball (let alone the team he's trying to manage). Oh well, still not as disgraceful as the Cubs though. :yahoo:

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way Kirk Gibson has acted the last two days, he deserves to be fired. His actions are a disgrace to baseball (let alone the team he's trying to manage). Oh well, still not as disgraceful as the Cubs though. :yahoo:

I am embarrassed to call myself a Diamondbacks fan. Along with being the worst team in the league, they decide to take part in more beanball and did it in the stupidest way possible. Towers and Gibson need to be fired immediately.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gibson is drunk half the time. His words slur and he sounds more out of it with each interview. I can't say I blame him though.

Kevin Towers always sounds sober. He has no excuse.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My addiction is eating while gibbys is alcoholism/sex addiction. Only he can admit to his problems. We are not the ones to judge. Like the good lord said "Let he who hath not indulged in anal play cast the first stone!"

...Exactly!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Braun probably deserved to be hit! Someone has to beat the steroids out of him. Maybe Gibby is good friends with his buddy Dino...

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Viva la parra! Steroids can't help you track a ball in the outfield, Braun.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at Braun on that Parra hit

way to hustle, you piece of shit