• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Trout torn meniscus again, out for year

ThomasTomasz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same injury, same knee, and he was struggling in his rehab. The Angels are a joke of an organization, and one has to wonder if their medical team has botched this. Having witnessed a lot of questionable things as a Redskins/Commanders fan, I can definitely see that being the case.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trout has missed 392 games in the last four years during his ages 29, 30, 31, and 32-year-old seasons. In years past when a player had a string of injuries like this some folks would call it a breakdown due to steroid abuse. I'm sure he's been tested and I'm sure he passed. Doesn't mean he didn't do them. There are guys out there finding ways around it. Papi Ortiz found a way around it for years. Just like Ohtani some how came out of the gambling scandal smelling like a rose. There are certain players that the commissioner's office will protect at all costs. I'm sure I'll take heat for this from some. Just let me say in advance that I really don't care.

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trout has missed 392 games in the last four years during his ages 29, 30, 31, and 32-year-old seasons. In years past when a player had a string of injuries like this some folks would call it a breakdown due to steroid abuse. I'm sure he's been tested and I'm sure he passed. Doesn't mean he didn't do them. There are guys out there finding ways around it. Papi Ortiz found a way around it for years. Just like Ohtani some how came out of the gambling scandal smelling like a rose. There are certain players that the commissioner's office will protect at all costs. I'm sure I'll take heat for this from some. Just let me say in advance that I really don't care.

I'm not sure... There are so many legal ways to bulk up. And with testing so stringent, it would be very stupid - especially for someone like Trout.

Also, David Ortiz did not really find a way around it - he showed up on someone's steroid test list in 2003. But, it was the year before official testing rules were in place (I think), and he said it may have been a vitamin he was taking (and they believed him)... I think the league let some people slide was because it was back when everyone was juicing...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure... There are so many legal ways to bulk up. And with testing so stringent, it would be very stupid - especially for someone like Trout.

Also, David Ortiz did not really find a way around it - he showed up on someone's steroid test list in 2003. But, it was the year before official testing rules were in place (I think), and he said it may have been a vitamin he was taking (and they believed him)... I think the league let some people slide was because it was back when everyone was juicing...
Yeah there are ways around testing but it would be way too risky bc the tests are random. When a players' body breaks down people just assume it is steroid use instead of just bad luck or simply aging and body wearing down. Some players are lucky and they body is more durable and others not so much....PED's or not.

No news on one failed test or even news about it? Maybe if there was something there