• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mike Rob Calling It a Career

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fullback Michael Robinson: Probably going to call it a career

Fullbacks are unsung heroes. They're human battering rams who don't get much recognition for it. They take a lot of physical punishment without the huge paydays that some of their teammates get.

I'm glad you're retiring with a ring Mike Rob! Thanks for your service and good luck bringing the Report prime time!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all the players I was most happy for him when we won the SB. Think of how he came full circle with the Hawks last season after having to battle a serious illness and the right circumstances happened for him to returned to this team and get the ring.

Over the years we have two top quality FB in Mack Strong and Mike Rob. Happy for him and happy retirement Rob if you go that route!

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all the players I was most happy for him when we won the SB. Think of how he came full circle with the Hawks last season after having to battle a serious illness and the right circumstances happened for him to returned to this team and get the ring.

Over the years we have two top quality FB in Mack Strong and Mike Rob. Happy for him and happy retirement Rob if you go that route!

I am happy to see him retire on top. If only Strong and Big Walt were able to do the same!

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too bad Mack Strong got jobbed out of his ring.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my favorite Seahawks of all time (and that's saying a lot). Glad he was able to get a Lombardi. Watching him tear up after the NFCCG, you could see this was something special and how much it meant to him. We'll miss watching you play Mike Rob.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Moffitt gets his act together. I always thought the two of them would be a great duo for sports TV or radio.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish him nothing but the best. We all know MikeRob is an emotional guy and wears his heart on his sleeve so this decision couldn't have came easy for him. I'm hoping the Seahawks have something in store for him for life after football because he deserves it...maybe sit along side Raible and Moon in the booth for a few games. The man was a warrior and a great locker room presence, and of course we all want the RealRobReports to continue.

Last edited by a moderator: