• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michigan OC: Who do you want?

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're going to find out this off-season if Hoke is loyal to his coaching staff or loyal to the good of the football program. For the sake of us all, I hope it's the latter.

My current short list:

1. Bob Cole
2. Andy Ludwig
3. Cam Cameron

There are endless "options" (obviously some won't leave their current position(s) or may be pursuing other avenues) but I feel with any of these three coordinators we get immediate improvement in both the passing and running game. DG needs a QB coach and Borges is not the man. The Oline needs an upgrade over the inept Funk and as much as I've appreciated his service, it's time Freddie retires. Without the required offensive coaching changes this team will spin it's wheels until Hoke is relieved of duty.

And crap, why can't the Lions' secondary stop anyone... TD Steelers, wtf.

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're going to find out this off-season if Hoke is loyal to his coaching staff or loyal to the good of the football program. For the sake of us all, I hope it's the latter.

My current short list:

1. Bob Cole
2. Andy Ludwig
3. Cam Cameron

There are endless "options" (obviously some won't leave their current position(s) or may be pursuing other avenues) but I feel with any of these three coordinators we get immediate improvement in both the passing and running game. DG needs a QB coach and Borges is not the man. The Oline needs an upgrade over the inept Funk and as much as I've appreciated his service, it's time Freddie retires. Without the required offensive coaching changes this team will spin it's wheels until Hoke is relieved of duty.

I'm a Hoke supporter but can't stand Borges.......He needs to go.....Some of the crap he calls just doesn't add up or make basic sense.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, no idea. I am not well aware of many coordinators across the country; nor how they would fit here. I'm just hoping they fire Borges and start looking but I suspect that Borges gets 1 more year.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My current short list:

1. Bob Cole
2. Andy Ludwig
3. Cam Cameron

Nightmare,

I don't see us bringing in a high profile name simply because Hoke's job status is likely to be up in the air next year. I don't think the problem with the offense rests solely with Borges and I put a lot of the blame on Hoke. As for Funk, I don't know enough to place blame on him but he seems like a likely scapegoat.

Regardless, the team is in a downward spiral. I really think Hoke needs to beat OSU to turn momentum around or it could be a tough close to the recruiting season for us.

You should check out the conversation on NGS. Windy and the boys had a pretty good breakdown of their thoughts.