• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Heat @ New Orleans Hornets Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diva James out of the game - He quits on his team again… Scrub Battier in the game again so Spo has quit already… Heat officially lose a chance to move up on the Pacers … its happend too many times as our broadcasters just said..They didnt make chasing the pacers a priority and thats a mistake on their part

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing is Bosh need to stop shooting so many 3's especially when you see you're off

Agreed. But I dont blame him. He says the two divas settle when they shouldnt, so he figures he can as well

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fiorentino is a joke - Talking as if the Heat still have a chance at this point - They quit so long ago… the joker Fiorentino always giving false hope

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. But I dont blame him. He says the two divas settle when they shouldnt, so he figures he can as well

Actually they don't settle. Bosh actually attempt far more 3's than Wade and he's a Center while Wade is a guard. Wade play to his strengths while Bosh does not

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BattierIs awful this year.time for a locker room meeting. Juwan howard needs to go off

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Spo doesnt remove scrub battier from the rotation next game, he should be fired

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Spo should be fired. Bring in Riley to right the ship

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have 2 games left with Indy......The major issue is playing Heat brand of basketball again.

We will catch Indy if we start playing like we were a month ago.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The major issue is playing Heat brand of basketball again.

The Heat brand of basketball is unknown right now… They are so bi-polar , you dont really know what their true idenity is since they get away from it so much… I think, sadly, the new heat brand of basketball is what we saw tonight, give up a lead against a lesser team and lose in embarassing fashion… its happend so many times already.. what are you to believe

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna need some help starting the fire Spo campaign… He is sure to play scrub battier next game so im gonna need someone to help me setup the site

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad one of the most active game threads of the season comes on a night the Heat lose… Guess we shouldve known the game was over when scrub battier was still in the game and flauge came on board… usually bad luck

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't usually agree with Paolo but Battier has been shitty this season. Honestly Beasley should take his spot in the rotation. The guy continues to get wide open corner 3's nightly and always misses them
Battier has not been hitting his shots, but Beasley is a HUGE liability on defense and really even seems clueless blocking out on rebounds. I would go with Lewis before Beasley personally. However, your point is well taken. Shane and Norris have been consistently off during this rough patch. That is tough with a team on an 8 man rotation. Also, Bosh has not played well over the last 3-4 games.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Battier has not been hitting his shots, but Beasley is a HUGE liability on defense and really even seems clueless blocking out on rebounds. I would go with Lewis before Beasley personally. However, your point is well taken. Shane and Norris have been consistently off during this rough patch. That is tough with a team on an 8 man rotation. Also, Bosh has not played well over the last 3-4 games.

Shane been awful way before this slump though which is the issue. I can deal with a minor slump here and there but a 3 month long slump?

January is the only month where shane shot the ball well. If you exclude January, here are his 3 pt % in the other months

Nov-31
Dec- 35
Feb- 33
March-23

The only other respectable month was December but his numbers in Nov, Feb, and now March are freaking awful.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I don't see why James Jones can't get a few minutes here and there.

And I honestly don't know how Lewis fell out of the rotation also as he was decent when he played earlier in the year.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Scrub Battier has been off his entire career as a Heat.

As for Beasley, people often complain, like they did in his first stint with the Heat when he doesn’t play - But the reason he often doesnt get consistent or any playing time is because he is a liability on defense. Early on in the season - he was doing okay but as the season has gone on it seems to have slipped… I think that is a sign of maturity still on his part…He lets his success on offense neglect his defense. If he can change that, he will get consistent minutes. Otherwise, he wont.

Shane been awful way before this slump though which is the issue. I can deal with a minor slump here and there but a 3 month long slump?

Because he is garbage. A scrub. A waste of space. The Tim Teblow of the NBA.
At this point I don't see why James Jones can't get a few minutes here and there.

And I honestly don't know how Lewis fell out of the rotation also as he was decent when he played earlier in the year.

I have been saying this forever but people just fail to pay attention… The reason other guys dont get minutes even though scrub battier is sucking is because there is a love-affair between him and the coaching staff and the clown tony fiorentino… He is by far the biggest liability on the team but is so over-valued that the staff is blinded to how big a liability he is and they dont remove him from the rotation and put him on the mopping squad where he belongs. I want to see JJ get some minutes as much as you, but I think if anyone on the bench will get any minutes first it might be Rashard since he has been the one to get any consistent minutes before.

Will repeat what I said last night - if Shane isnt out of the rotation next game, Spo should be fired and not be awarded the rest of his salary.