• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins 2020 53-Man Roster

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB(2):Fitzpatrick, Tua
RB(6):Breida, Cox(FB),Gaskin, Howard, Laird, Malcolm
WR(6):Bowden Jr., Ford, Grant, Hollins, Parker, Williams
TE(3):Gesicki, Shaheen, Smythe
OL(9):Davenport,Davis,Deiter,Flowers,Hunt,Jackson,Karras,Pankey,Kindley
DL(7):Davis,Godchaux,Lawson,Ogbah,Sieler,Strowbridge,Wilkins
LB(7):Baker,Eguavoen,Grugier-Hill,Munson,Roberts,Van Ginkel, Van Noy
CB(5):Howard,Iginoghene,Jones,Needham,Perry
S(5):Fejedelem, Frazier, Jones, McCain Rowe
LS:Ferguson
P:Haack
K:Sanders

Grant is the front runner to handle returns at the moment as he has done before but still a question of who will be behind him -- the Dolphins could also go in a completely different direction than him there in order to give him more PT solely at WR.

Problems of concern for the Fins IMO:QB --If Fitzpatrick goes down at any point this season -- the Dolphins will be in serious trouble. It will be important to see who they bring in to the practice squad/roster for depth at that position.

Another problem area IMO is the safety position -- proven depth and quality is lacking there. A move at that position that will give the team better depth and/or quality there will be needed before the season gets going.

It was not a strength for the Dolphins last season as much as I wanted it to be and thought it would be because of the reckless approach on offense, but I think the RB position/running game can be a strength and carry the offense if the Dolphins use what they have there appropriately. There is quality and depth at the RB/FB positions if they are used in their proper roles.

Will post updates on practice squad and other roster moves as things become official.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davenport
Davis

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB(2):Fitzpatrick, Tua
RB(6):Breida, Cox(FB),Gaskin, Howard, Laird, Malcolm
WR(6):Bowden Jr., Ford, Grant, Hollins, Parker, Williams
TE(3):Gesicki, Shaheen, Smythe
OL(9):Davenport,Davis,Deiter,Flowers,Hunt,Jackson,Karras,Pankey,Kindley
DL(7):Davis,Godchaux,Lawson,Ogbah,Sieler,Strowbridge,Wilkins
LB(7):Baker,Eguavoen,Grugier-Hill,Munson,Roberts,Van Ginkel, Van Noy
CB(5):Howard,Iginoghene,Jones,Needham,Perry
S(5):Fejedelem, Frazier, Jones, McCain Rowe
LS:Ferguson
P:Haack
K:Sanders

Grant is the front runner to handle returns at the moment as he has done before but still a question of who will be behind him -- the Dolphins could also go in a completely different direction than him there in order to give him more PT solely at WR.

Problems of concern for the Fins IMO:QB --If Fitzpatrick goes down at any point this season -- the Dolphins will be in serious trouble. It will be important to see who they bring in to the practice squad/roster for depth at that position.

Another problem area IMO is the safety position -- proven depth and quality is lacking there. A move at that position that will give the team better depth and/or quality there will be needed before the season gets going.

It was not a strength for the Dolphins last season as much as I wanted it to be and thought it would be because of the reckless approach on offense, but I think the RB position/running game can be a strength and carry the offense if the Dolphins use what they have there appropriately. There is quality and depth at the RB/FB positions if they are used in their proper roles.

Will post updates on practice squad and other roster moves as things become official.

So who is going to start at QB week 1?

Fitz or your franchis QB?

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this QB situation will be reminiscent of 2017 for the Chiefs. Barring injury, Fitz starts until Fins lock up a playoff position or are mathematically eliminated

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this QB situation will be reminiscent of 2017 for the Chiefs. Barring injury, Fitz starts until Fins lock up a playoff position or are mathematically eliminated

If the Dolphins are 1-4 in the 1st 5 games, do you pull the plug on Fitz and start Tua?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is going to start at QB week 1?

Fitz or your franchis QB?

It will obviously be Fitzpatrick until the Dolphins can finally find their franchise QB

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will obviously be Fitzpatrick until the Dolphins can finally find their franchise QB

I know you don't like Tua. Lack of playing time has cost Dolphins a chance to see him in action.
Same with NE and Stidham.
At some point, they'll likely have to play and we'll be forced to play our hand.....

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont suppose you'd like to make a wager?

No, Fitz is too streaky. He seems to have a hot start to seasons in past, then after a few games he implodes. I'm hoping to see the "Fitz on Fire" mode Sunday, but that is a 50/50 with him. Plus, Fins WR's are hurting, so would probably be a bad bet.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Fitz is too streaky. He seems to have a hot start to seasons in past, then after a few games he implodes. I'm hoping to see the "Fitz on Fire" mode Sunday, but that is a 50/50 with him. Plus, Fins WR's are hurting, so would probably be a bad bet.

We have injuries too. Might look like a preseason game.....