• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

@MHSL82, why didn't you tell me Malone had a signature dunk?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, in case you didn't know, I have so many thread titles with "@MHSL82 didn't tell me", because I'm trying to create a series of threads.

Just like you created a series of threads "Question for Nuraman", "Another Question For Nuraman", and "Yet Another Question For Nuraman" on the ESPN boards.

So I thought of how those threads had similar titles, and I decided to follow a similar pattern, when I created the first thread title about how there were two Hansbroughs, and how you probably knew that before I did.

It's too bad we can't re-read those threads on the ESPN boards, so I could see what each topic was about.

I believe one of them had to do with 3-pointers, but there was something more specific to it.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, in case you didn't know, I have so many thread titles with "@MHSL82 didn't tell me", because I'm trying to create a series of threads.

Just like you created a series of threads "Question for Nuraman", "Another Question For Nuraman", and "Yet Another Question For Nuraman" on the ESPN boards.

So I thought of how those threads had similar titles, and I decided to follow a similar pattern, when I created the first thread title about how there were two Hansbroughs, and how you probably knew that before I did.

It's too bad we can't re-read those threads on the ESPN boards, so I could see what each topic was about.

I believe one of them had to do with 3-pointers, but there was something more specific to it.

Do you have any of those threads URLs? We could try the Way Back Machine. For example, you may have emailed somebody one of the threads or something back when it was open?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have any of those threads URLs? We could try the Way Back Machine. For example, you may have emailed somebody one of the threads or something back when it was open?

Yes, I have the thread URLs. If I'm on my PC and check my emails, I'll post the links.

I saved them for my own preservation desires.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I don't think even Wayback Machine would have this, because this wasn't just on the ESPN boards, it was on the ESPN Boards before they changed formats in 2011.

So due to the format change, it would be even more less likely to find it.

But, we'll see.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true though that I did try tagging your name in a thread title one time, to see if you'd get a notification. I think I forgot to ask you if you got a notification, though. It obviously wasn't this thread though since I didn't actually come up with the title.

What was in the original post?

Bump?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, with the ESPN board format change in 2011, they probably changed the URL structure a little.

So it could possibly still have been archived on Wayback Machine, and not have had a conflict with the old version of the boards, because the URL structure was different.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, with the ESPN board format change in 2011, they probably changed the URL structure a little.

So it could possibly still have been archived on Wayback Machine, and not have had a conflict with the old version of the boards, because the URL structure was different.

I’m no IT technician, but I’m not sure if format matters. It basically would post a screenshot like image of whatever the thread looked like at the time, but only if they saved that particular thread. So don’t just try one. Try as many URLs as you can. Pick the right date. You could see if you have the main board URL there.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like I didn't save those thread titles. I saved other things from the ESPN boards, but not those Question For Nuraman thread titles.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like I didn't save those thread titles. I saved other things from the ESPN boards, but not those Question For Nuraman thread titles.

But does the Way Back Machine work for those other things?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But does the Way Back Machine work for those other things?

I'll try later. It's lower on my list of things to follow up on.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was pretty cool that both Griffin and James have done the Malone dunk. James looks really young in that video.

Has anyone ever done it with their right hand behind their head?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was wondering whether the Nugget at the end was Andre Miller. But Miller didn't wear # 30.

So it looks like it was Quincy Miller?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true though that I did try tagging your name in a thread title one time, to see if you'd get a notification. I think I forgot to ask you if you got a notification, though. It obviously wasn't this thread though since I didn't actually come up with the title.

What was in the original post?

What was in my OP originally, for this thread?